Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Robustius

GJ WG, CV in Ranked keeps his star.

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
89 posts
20,652 battles

So there are CV in most ranked games (below ranks 5)

Every handicapted idiot can do dps in a CV but only a few good players have map awarness and help their team.

So most of the games i lose are like this:

Handicapt braindamaged Tunnelvision CV farms damage.

He doesnt finish of low hp targets

He doesnt know what the button does with the fighter icon.

He lets his team get farmed by the enemy CV

His team loses the game due above points.

HE KEEPS HIS [edited]STAR! (due easy dmg farming)

WG really stop this madness....

Rant over.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
26,078 posts
14,090 battles
3 minutes ago, Robustius said:

Every handicapted idiot can do dps in a CV but only a few good players have map awarness and help their team.

Hmm, then the CV staying in the bottom half of the scoreboard are beyond description, if it that easy to be even on top...

• Cool 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,769 posts
19,416 battles

Funnily enough a CV ignoring the fighter button for the most part is actually a sign that he's good.

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
89 posts
20,652 battles

Funnily enough a CV ignoring the fighter button for the most part is actually a sign that he's good

Care to explain m8ty? We are talking about ranked here.  If a cv uses no fighters (Not even for keeping dd spotted) and only farms dmg. How is that good if team BB;s eat 8 haru torps again and again and die while the enemy CV protects his BB with dropping fighters above them and then moves on to do dmg.

Players
142 posts
16 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Funnily enough a CV ignoring the fighter button for the most part is actually a sign that he's good.

Logically, if ranking up is your aim, helping your team is the last thing you should do in a CV because if you do there's a chance that one of them might finish top and cost you a star.

• Cool 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,769 posts
19,416 battles
10 minutes ago, Robustius said:

Care to explain m8ty? We are talking about ranked here.  If a cv uses no fighters (Not even for keeping dd spotted) and only farms dmg. How is that good if team BB;s eat 8 haru torps again and again and die while the enemy CV protects his BB with dropping fighters above them and then moves on to do dmg.

See above for answer by @Operation_Crossroads_1.

Ever since WG introduced star saving ranked hasn't been 7vs7, it's 1vs13.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
89 posts
20,652 battles

Logically, if ranking up is your aim, helping your team is the last thing you should do in a CV because if you do there's a chance that one of them might finish top and cost you a star.

I am flabbergasted by the shittnes of the WG universe......

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,078 posts
14,090 battles
18 minutes ago, Robustius said:

You should be flabbergasted by the behaviour of the players.

Players
1,906 posts
5 hours ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

Why are you surpized that the easiest class to play in the game has an easy time getting top XP?

How would you know its the easiest class to play? 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,455 battles
2 hours ago, MortenTardo said:

Judging from the posts of a certain user on the forum, what I consider a very dense  Halo of Dunning-Kruger around him visible in nearly every topic, and how he managed to do crap in absolutely everything (including old overpowered CVs) and how is doing in the new CVs.  That might be not final undeniable truth but I think is pretty strong evidence that WG finally and literally idiot-proved CVs (more than even old BBs!). 

I rest my case. :Smile_trollface:

P.S.: Userbase: "That star saving Fuso(/BB) is the worst cancer ever in ranked!"             WG: "Hold my beer .......". :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
5 hours ago, havaduck said:

Judging from the posts of a certain user on the forum, what I consider a very dense  Halo of Dunning-Kruger around him visible in nearly every topic, and how he managed to do crap in absolutely everything (including old overpowered CVs) and how is doing in the new CVs.  That might be not final undeniable truth but I think is pretty strong evidence that WG finally and literally idiot-proved CVs (more than even old BBs!). 

I rest my case. :Smile_trollface:

P.S.: Userbase: "That star saving Fuso(/BB) is the worst cancer ever in ranked!"             WG: "Hold my beer .......". :Smile_trollface:

A beastofapost there Havaduck :Smile_Default:... and I agree.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,860 posts
11,731 battles
13 hours ago, Operation_Crossroads_1 said:

That is quite sad to read  - but I agree that it makes sense.

13 hours ago, Robustius said:

Yes.

13 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

You should be flabbergasted by the behaviour of the players.

Well, if the top player on the losing team did not retain the star then maybe this behaviour would not be encouraged.

Weekend Tester
997 posts
5,665 battles

Star saving is an even more idiotic idea than having CVs in ranked. We are talking about WG though, so probably someone got a fat cheque for it.

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
181 posts
6,534 battles
8 hours ago, MortenTardo said:

Don't know if you check ppls stats after the matches. Quite often you will find ppl who have a 10% higher WR with CV than any other class they play.

It is not surprising to be honest. In a CV, most of the time, the only thing you have to care about is hitting stuff with your planes. No Positioning, no Angling, no Concealment, no Consumable-Decisionmaking - just nuking stuff out of the water. Playing surface ships takes a bit more.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,373 posts
14 hours ago, Robustius said:

Yet they flame me for not contributing to the team, while my efforts in ranked in CV were 50 % of my time taking care allied DD does not get rocketed of allied BB not get torped.

Preventing your team from being blapped actually increases your chances to win, rather then to preserve your stat when losing which is utterly not caring for the team at all.

Does not surprise me at all by the way. Crazed stats fanatics....they do not care about team play of glorious combat events....probably not even enjoy playing the game.....they farm stats.

• Boring 2

Players
1,567 posts
10,261 battles

If you really want to give your feedback (counstructive one) you shall do following:

1) Not insult playerbase

2) Do not open similar topics (there are already existing topics about Ranked Battles)

3) Point out what is the problem and how it can be fixed

4) In worst possible case you  can listen constructive advice from so many good forumites who provide you advices how to play in certan scenarios.

This is locked, please do not open such tread again.
Boris