5 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
265 posts
18,162 battles

Hello once again everyone,
If you didn't already know the The Russian Battleships are finally in the game for everyone and proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Pyotr Velikiy was the second one I got from a soviet container and it's proving to be
an incredibly strong tier 5 battleship. TBH I think it has all the potential to be a real seal clubber at this tier.  I included the full ship build with upgrades and captain skills at the start of the video.
Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the video.

YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,906 battles

I think this is a great fun ship, like a close quarters version of Kongō. Absolutely devastating to anything within 10km, and not slow or unmaneuvrable either.

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,763 posts
5,290 battles
On 7/11/2019 at 7:14 PM, Mr_Tayto said:

I think this is a great fun ship, like a close quarters version of Kongō. Absolutely devastating to anything within 10km, and not slow or unmaneuvrable either.

Third fastest tier 5 battleship in fact, only behind the Kongou and GC.

• Cool 2

Community Contributor
265 posts
18,162 battles

hello once again everyone, I mentioned in my first Pyotr Velikiy how to play video that it had all the potential to become a real seal clubber at tier 5. This game is from one of my TVO clanmates where he literally runs amok
with his Pyotr Velikiy. I hope you enjoy the highlights and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it. o7

YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

• Cool 1

[HBS]
[HBS]
Players
13 posts
9,413 battles

all this sh*t could have been done with every other tier5 BB. i guess the that player takes great pride in his fantastic skills by sinking ships with 1000-3000 hp. f*ckin' up tier4s with no clue whatsoever in a good t5 and a 19 points captain seems really challenging. pyotr being russian even makes things easier.

i've seen Kongos and Kumas with Yamamoto as captain, there's no lack of dedicated seal clubbers. 

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this