Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZealousStrategist

How to keep clan members active?

4 comments in this topic

[BOOBY]
Players
23 posts
5,331 battles

Hi. 

There is this situation in my clan...

Most of my clan mates aren't active.

Or rather to be precise, they are active, but they are just playing, and are not making "connections"/friendships with other clan mates.

I bet there are such cases with many other clans, but I would like to reach for the opinions of others who have a similar problem or have even managed to somehow subdue it and make the clan more active.

Opinions of higher ranking "officers" would be highly appreciated. :Smile_Default:

Players
17 posts
11 hours ago, ZealousStrategist said:

Hi. 

There is this situation in my clan...

Most of my clan mates aren't active.

Or rather to be precise, they are active, but they are just playing, and are not making "connections"/friendships with other clan mates.

I bet there are such cases with many other clans, but I would like to reach for the opinions of others who have a similar problem or have even managed to somehow subdue it and make the clan more active.

Opinions of higher ranking "officers" would be highly appreciated. :Smile_Default:

Although im no higher up , the best way for random strangers to connect with each other is through voice chat, at least it worked for me. Also some of your members might be casual players , that play the game whenever they can. Plus the current state of the game isn't very healthy right now , so that might also explain the lack of activity.

Beta Tester
12 posts
11,349 battles

I totally agree with this point my clan is not a people friendly clan but I have invested a lot of time and oil into it if I could find another clan who talk to each other.

I would, also I don't know how team speak work got I have it but have never been able to use it. ( old guy) thanks for viewing my message any help would be much appreciated.  

[BOOBY]
Players
23 posts
5,331 battles
16 hours ago, Capt_A_Bumbler_RN said:

I totally agree with this point my clan is not a people friendly clan but I have invested a lot of time and oil into it if I could find another clan who talk to each other.

I would, also I don't know how team speak work got I have it but have never been able to use it. ( old guy) thanks for viewing my message any help would be much appreciated.  

Wish you luck. I have tried putting my clan mates into a discord chat (the main reason being Wows championships).

Didn't work so well, but at least a few of em joined...