Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadOleRon

Sinking of the High Seas Fleet - clarification please...

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RUR]
Beta Tester
19 posts
15,763 battles

The ingame news article shows that it is running 14-28 june. I clicked the "Take part" button, got the reply that i'm participating, but no combat mission or personal assignment is showing.

 

Is this a mistype in the news, or is it bugged for me? Any1 else with the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,790 posts
11,375 battles
Just now, DreadOleRon said:

The ingame news article shows that it is running 14-28 june. I clicked the "Take part" button, got the reply that i'm participating, but no combat mission or personal assignment is showing.

 

Is this a mistype in the news, or is it bugged for me? Any1 else with the same problem?

A lot of people reported this (german section), I already pinged Crysantos about it, but yes, you are not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,721 posts
10,444 battles

Yes I just saw the personal mission and came here to see if anyone else had as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,662 posts
7,752 battles
2 hours ago, lafeel said:

It appears to be fixed now, for me at least.

shot-19.06.14_15.48.50-0503.jpg

Such a pretty flag for anyone into imperial german stuff, I intend to fly this flag on any post WW1 German Ships as reminder of who came before them.

 

I fly the prussian flag on all imperial german ships :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
8,918 posts
6,320 battles
On 6/14/2019 at 8:41 PM, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Such a pretty flag for anyone into imperial german stuff, I intend to fly this flag on any post WW1 German Ships as reminder of who came before them.

 

I fly the prussian flag on all imperial german ships :)

 

Would be good to be able to fly two flags though. Or replace the ugly fantasy flag with one of the two

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,721 posts
10,444 battles
17 hours ago, cracktrackflak said:

The missions still have not appeared for me.

Have you activated the mission?   I think it's one of those that you need to do that to participate in.

17 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

 

Would be good to be able to fly two flags though. Or replace the ugly fantasy flag with one of the two

I was thinking the other day that the Germans can only fly a single flag (along with the French, Italians, Pan-Asian, Pan-American and Polish)  while the rest can (Japan, USA, Russia, Britain and Commonwealth).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×