Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Georgia

5 comments in this topic

[MAUI]
Players
27 posts
8,638 battles

Only Armada video... maaaan I was hoping for her to get into Naval Legends. You know if Soyuz can, why not Georgia... :Smile_trollface:

"They were designed to be the best, they met enemies face to face, endured tragedies and enjoyed victories. They went down in history due to bravery of their crews... they are the ships that deserve to be called "NAVAL LEGENDS""

USS Georgia

(sounds nice...)

[NOS]
Beta Tester
23 posts
8,443 battles

complete fantasy ship and horrible stats and damage ? good luck to its future owners ... 

[DEFR]
Players
1,229 posts

The secondary guns look okay on it though. 5 x 127mm per side (no 100mm lower pen secondary guns used), And with a 7.5 base range and 4 second reload time for 127mm (which sounds faster than the norm). It also mentions they are highly accurate- have they been buffed like the Matti secondary guns have to be more accurate than the norm without secondary skills used

I'm also thinking it's main guns should be good as well, to make up for it only having 6 barrels in total to fire at once. Just seen now, 457mm main guns, oh boy, they are "boom" guns!

It does 33 knots top  speed, it's a bit like a much better version of the British Vanguard. Same 20k main gun range, and fast with highly accurate main guns.

Does look like an interesting new T9 premium BB.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts

US secondaries will never quite compare with other nations since they use 5" instead of 6" guns. It's a bit bewildering why you have US secondary focussed premiums as the only alternative to Germany (yes there's also Mikasa but the treatment of her makes me sad).

Sign in to follow this