niclasknig

Proposal for CVs

7 comments in this topic

[WGP2L]
Players
337 posts
16,519 battles

Hey guys,

as i played a lot of cv recently, even i hate them and wanted the old system back i have some improvements. As some of my last proposals went live i will give these as well to the community.

General Ship adjustments:

Remove fighter from:

alsace (its overperforming anyway has good aa and does not need a fighter, does not take much ap bomb damage)

sov. so. (has good aa and should have some weakness)

Give possibility of fighter and spotting plane on all t8-10 german bbs

these bb take massive he and ap bomb damage cant mostly dodge torps have weak aa and short range guns

give hydro and def aa to german t8-10 cruisers

as these cruisers getting powercreeped they should have something special

Ap bomb changes

connect damage taken to max hp of ship as around 8-10% of max hp this will make hits on bbs as rewarding as on cruisers. It will balance especially current meta of des mo sniping.

increase drop circle by 50% in the beginning but getting smaller even you re moving your planes to 20% decreased final circle (to the current one) 1second before planes start going up again (at 4seconds?). this will reward going the full drop and improve hitrates on cruisers while they try avoiding. You will looooose more planes but get more consistent damage. Combined with nerved damage on cruisers this will reward cv players and cruiser players as well while preventing "double click drops" on bbs.

i hope we will get to a nice discussion without any hate

best regards nico

• Funny 1

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

What I would like is the system in which AA is fully controlled by player so every player has equal chance of shooting down planes. while every CV has equal chance of avoiding all or most of that damage, as it would depend on individual skill.

Players
205 posts
5,308 battles

Simply give everyone an option to queue without a CV .. If WG are sooo confident their shitstorm called the "CV Rework" is so great... Do it!.. If everyone loves the rework... i see no issue!.. those in the minority will be forced into longer queue's .. and those who enjoy it will live happily ever after without having to put up with the salt from the haters!. :) 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[TWS]
Players
467 posts
4,634 battles

Then we end up with Coop+

Said it before, saying it again, it'll create a two tier system, people who play the full game and people who play without CV's in what will be deemed an easy mode. You might as well remove CV's from Coop and increase team size. The game has an inbuilt solution. Then create some sort of stats reset/divider to reflect full game participants versus easy mode participants.

Players
1 post
1,282 battles

Hello everyone,

I stop playing World of Warship because the CVS update is just awful.
The original system worked very well but you decided to change the CVS system. But that does not work. Our planes never return to our boat and to hit the enemy is mission impossible because the planes are destroyed before you can shoot. Cancel the update on CVS and AA so that players find fun to play with and against.
last thing when you made an update on the game made a tutorial so that the old player and the new player can understand. I stopped playing for 1 year and when I went back I do not understand anything you did. Have a good day.
Guillaume

• Cool 3

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles
On 6/15/2019 at 9:29 PM, Sark74 said:

Simply give everyone an option to queue without a CV .. If WG are sooo confident their shitstorm called the "CV Rework" is so great... Do it!.. If everyone loves the rework... i see no issue!.. those in the minority will be forced into longer queue's .. and those who enjoy it will live happily ever after without having to put up with the salt from the haters!. :) 

Why discriminate CVs ? Let's do this for all classes !!!

ehm ....

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this