blindhai

More Dubloons with Sofort (Klarna)

5 comments in this topic

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,872 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/klarna-promo/

A question: Why should i buy Dubloons now, when i cant buy every premium account in the game anymore? It makes less sense when i can only buy WoWs premium with dubloons and cant choice between Wargaming premium and WoWs premium (with dubloons) anymore.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,831 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, blindhai sagte:

Why should i buy Dubloons now, when i cant buy every premium account in the game anymore?

Premium ships, permanent camos, retrain/-skill captains, port slots, xp conversion, ...

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,872 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

Premium ships, permanent camos, retrain/-skill captains, port slots, xp conversion, ...

Premium ships i only buy in bundles (best deal), everything else you can get through playing or Elite XP or other things.

[ADRIA]
Players
271 posts
12,253 battles
On 6/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, blindhai said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/klarna-promo/

A question: Why should i buy Dubloons now, when i cant buy every premium account in the game anymore?

I think you answered your own question. :Smile_Default:

Doubloons are almost worthless now and have been for some time then again like you said you can just grind anything you need if you have the time. Dubs will only speed up the process. 

As a free to play player myself I found myself not needing the dubs for anything honestly. I have 6k dubs now just sitting there from various rewards and events. Nothing to spend on unfortunately. 

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,872 battles
2 hours ago, Miki12345 said:

I think you answered your own question. :Smile_Default:

Doubloons are almost worthless now and have been for some time then again like you said you can just grind anything you need if you have the time. Dubs will only speed up the process. 

As a free to play player myself I found myself not needing the dubs for anything honestly. I have 6k dubs now just sitting there from various rewards and events. Nothing to spend on unfortunately. 

Hey :)

I am aware that i answered my own question, but i think it is a bad decision from WG. It makes even less sense, because you can still buy Wargaming premium when you have Gold and log into Warplanes, there you can still buy it with no problems. But that doesnt help, when have dublons and not gold...this is sooooo dumb, i can tell you. It seems, that WG didnt think enough about it, because it makes a BIG difference now which ingame currency you buy with your hard earned cash. I mean you need a litte bit of dubloons for demounting modules for example, but i dont need like 20k dublons for it.

I hope WG come to their senses soon, for me it makes the games much less enjoyable, because this change is an abuse of my trust in this company. I always trusted in them, when i have ingame currency, i can use it for whatever i want and i can use it for everything in the game. I cant do that anymore.

For me it looks like they want to force to buy specific premium time for each of their products and they dont want people who switch from one game to another. It is either that or they simply cant make an UI where you can buy both products ingame.