natswright

[WITCH] Night Witches clan looking for new players!

5 comments in this topic

[WITCH]
Players
139 posts
4,399 battles

Hiya folks, 

New clan here, called the "Night Witches". Well, we are relatively new, just 3 months actually, but already about 15 strong.

We're a casual group, so dont take ourselves to seriously, but help towards naval battles is always an advantage, so we do ask that you are an active player and participant!

We play regular games most nights of the week and have two live streams on twitch.tv/natswright, one on Tuesday evenings from around 4pm BST/GMT, the other 4pm BST/GMT on Sundays.

We have our own discord and teamspeak servers too, details on application to the group will be provided.

Most battles are Randoms or Operations, so that we can involve as many clan members as possible in games. 

We're a friendly bunch and welcome like minded players.

Our aim is to build a fun and friendly community for all members to enjoy. Before you join, please do pop into one of my Twitch streams and our Discord, introduce yourself. Once we get to know you a bit, we can get you involved in the clan!

You may notice that we are called the "Night Witches", a fearsome groups of female Russian pilots who flew night missions. The struck fear into the hearts of there foe's and had a formidable reputation. Of course this doesnt mean we are a CV focused group, or and exclusively female player group either! All are welcome to join!

Thanks

Natalie

• Cool 1

[WITCH]
Players
139 posts
4,399 battles

Just an update to some recent requests to our clan. Please post here first if you wish to join, say a little about yourself, and what you expect from joining. If you've already applied, same applies, please post here first!

[WITCH]
Players
139 posts
4,399 battles

Requirements wise, Ideally a win rate over 40% (i'm only 42% on EU, 60% on NA :D), and 250 battles experience, however it'd be cool if you'd come and hang out if the Discord and Twitch when i'm live, so we can kinda get to know prospective members!

[WITCH]
Players
139 posts
4,399 battles

Post here if you wish to join and i'll send details of our discord. Ideally, we would like active members who play naval battles and wish it interact in discord and teamspeak with other clan members. Alternatively, please send me a PM if you wish to join.

Sorry about the earlier confusion, our clan was inundated by requests, and we only have 15  free slots, so I had to decline the requests. I was surprised by the number of requests!!

So, just to re-iterate, please post here if you wish to join, or PM me and we can discuss joining!

Our discord is here!
https://discord.gg/KuQ5KpQ