Sign in to follow this  
Captain_WeebSons

I need help

14 comments in this topic

Players
26 posts
677 battles

So I created an account (for EU server, actualy I have several accounts but all of them CIS) I logged to the forum and stuff that, I use WG client put my another account an BAM its say that my passward and email incorect (but I typed it correctly)! WHAT IN BLOODY HELL IS THAT?!

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,584 posts
13,503 battles

Idk if you logged in this way but try this:

- Open your WG client

- Look in the upper left corner. Next to ''ALL GAMES'' it shows a little icon with your gamertag underneath it. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.cafb3bdcb80bd919cf546f22cd8f4b1a.JPG

- Click here and there will be a drop down menu appearing next to your tag. Click it and set your region to EU. 

- Re-enter your username and password that you made specifically for EU. 

- Run the game as normal

Let me know if this worked. 

Players
26 posts
677 battles
17 hours ago, Miragetank90 said:

Idk if you logged in this way but try this:

- Open your WG client

- Look in the upper left corner. Next to ''ALL GAMES'' it shows a little icon with your gamertag underneath it. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.cafb3bdcb80bd919cf546f22cd8f4b1a.JPG

- Click here and there will be a drop down menu appearing next to your tag. Click it and set your region to EU. 

- Re-enter your username and password that you made specifically for EU. 

- Run the game as normal

Let me know if this worked. 

Yes I did a very same thing apparently and it's still says "Incorrect email address or password. (6001)"

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,584 posts
13,503 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_WeebSons said:

Yes I did a very same thing apparently and it's still says "Incorrect email address or password. (6001)"

Try this too if you haven't already

- Open that same menu like in the screenshot 

- At the bottom, there is ''+ Add account''

- Enter the details for your new EU account that you had created. 

- Try log in again if it asks you to do so

Again, let me know. Otherwise, it might be better if you sent a ticket to WG directly. 

Sorry if this doesn't help at all, but I can't think of any further advice to give right now =D

Players
26 posts
677 battles
On 6/12/2019 at 10:15 PM, Miragetank90 said:

Try this too if you haven't already

- Open that same menu like in the screenshot 

- At the bottom, there is ''+ Add account''

- Enter the details for your new EU account that you had created. 

- Try log in again if it asks you to do so

Again, let me know. Otherwise, it might be better if you sent a ticket to WG directly. 

Sorry if this doesn't help at all, but I can't think of any further advice to give right now =D

Okay I should try this... 

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,584 posts
13,503 battles
14 hours ago, Captain_WeebSons said:

And tgan this again... (i typed everything right!) 

Ok, I'm not sure but based on your pictures maybe you need to install an additional game instance. 

What this means is basically you install another instance in the launcher under the EU region, which you can then launch and with it you should be able to play with your EU registered account. 

I think this is what is the problem because right now you're trying to login with your EU credentials on the CIS region client. 

So, to fix it, download and install the EU client and login from that one. 

To do this:

- Go to 'Game Settings' (the button near the top, under the tab that says ''All Games'' A drop-down menu will appear. 

- Go to the bottom and select ''Install additional game instance''. 

- Follow the instructions. Make sure to set the region to EUROPE.

- When that's finished log in with your EU account in this new EU region client instance. 

- Let uncle Mirage know if it worked. If it didn't, you can always uninstall it. 

Players
26 posts
677 battles

Now I have question, I'm new to English speaking forum. Where can I post some posts with alternative history, my own or somebody's ship design, and can I make ship guides here? 

[DREAD]
Players
9,573 posts
6,736 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_WeebSons said:

Now I have question, I'm new to English speaking forum. Where can I post some posts with alternative history, my own or somebody's ship design, and can I make ship guides here? 

Off-topic section ?

Players
9,848 posts
11,553 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_WeebSons said:

Really? Off-topic with ship design and alternative-history, ok... 

Shipcrafting is mostly in Offtopic, as I guess you will raise at least an eyebrow in Historical and mods will shoo shoo you from main Gameplay rather quickly.

Game guides for existing in game ships (and some historical background) you can put into Game Guides/Ships. Don't expect much visitors though, everyone busy with REEEwork:Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this