You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Smegger213

Ship offers in Premium Shop on Wargaming web site

8 comments in this topic

Question

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
77 posts
1,770 battles

I am asking this in here, because Wargaming Support cannot answer my query.

For the last few months (not sure how many), I keep seeing an offer in the premium shop for the USS Texas, for £7.69?

I keep seeing this offer every day, despite the fact that I ALREADY HAVE THE USS TEXAS IN MY PORT?

Wargaming support say that the offers in the premium shop are random.

If this is the case, then why do I not see another offer in the premium shop?

Its the same ship all the time, a ship I already have.

This is the response I got from my support ticket:

Hello Smegger213

Thank you for coming back to us.

We are very sorry to hear your disappointments on the offer for a ship that you are already own.

The offers that are listed on our premium store is completely random and we are very sorry it doesn't take into account if the player already owned the ship or not.

Additionally, we the support team cannot influence any part of of the offers on our premium shop and in-game and we hope you can understand our limitations.

But, we would like to take this as feedback and encourage you to discuss your ideas and constructive criticism by following this link. Our Community Managers read the forums regularly and take inspiration from our players' comments. The more players that support an idea, the higher the chance that it will be implemented.

All the feedback we receive is highly valued, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy playing the game despite any negative experiences you might have had.

This company has been built by gamers, run by gamers, supported by gamers and continuously improved by our dedicated players like you.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

7 answers to this question

[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles

WG does not know you have a Texas, the advertising you see is audience rather than personally targeted. Thus I see the same offer for the Texas as you, its always there. Just ignore....

[CATS]
Players
26,133 posts
14,103 battles

WG put 4 ships on (up to now) permanent personal offer (at least for me, but my guess is others have that too):

• Texas (which I bought twotimes before)
  • Marblehead Lima
  • Smith
  • Tachibana Lima
  • maybe one more I forgot

Bought the Tachibana Lima for 0.89 € despite owning the Tachibana.

The premium shop does not look at your port. It is a fixed offer. If you cannot use any of the ships, bad luck.

Back in the day you got the undiscounted doubloon value for buying a ship you already owned, that was when I bought the Texas a second time.

Unfortunately they changed that and you get only doubloons for the reduced price now (2.200 for the reduced Texas).

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
77 posts
1,770 battles
15 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

WG put 4 ships on (up to now) permanent personal offer (at least for me, but my guess is others have that too):

• Texas (which I bought twotimes before)
  • Marblehead Lima
  • Smith
  • Tachibana Lima
  • maybe one more I forgot

Bought the Tachibana Lima for 0.89 € despite owning the Tachibana.

The premium shop does not look at your port. It is a fixed offer. If you cannot use any of the ships, bad luck.

Back in the day you got the undiscounted doubloon value for buying a ship you already owned, that was when I bought the Texas a second time.

Unfortunately they changed that and you get only doubloons for the reduced price now (2.200 for the reduced Texas).

I have all those ships lol.

Texas

Marblehaed Lima

Smith

Tachibana

Tachibana Lima

I just wish they would remove the Texas offer.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,475 posts
13,445 battles
1 hour ago, Smegger213 said:

I just wish they would remove the Texas offer.

Buy it then? Why is it an issue?

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
5 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Buy it then? Why is it an issue?

Because it always shows at the top of relevant store pages before other items and has to be scrolled past.

Yeah, first world problems and all, but an unnecessary annoyance none the less.

Buying it is just stupid; OP has said multiple times that he already has Texas.

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
77 posts
1,770 battles

For me its at the bottom of the special offers page of the premium shop, and yes.

I HAVE SAID MULTIPLE TIMES, I ALREADY HAVE THE TEXAS LOL.