You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Teogr8

New twitch drops - epic drop

22 comments in this topic

[MIDS]
Players
26 posts
18,610 battles

Does any1 got an epic drop(tier 6 russian cruiser Makarov) from watching wows streams yet?

[HANDS]
Players
247 posts
20,969 battles

I got 2 crates in 3 days of watching for hours at work, usual drops.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,792 posts
26,677 battles

Someone on Flamu stream said that he got Makarov (Epic Drop) from Twitch Container. I got two so far but both were standard drop.

Players
392 posts
7,884 battles

I've already submitted a ticket when when Twitch crates started originally. It would only give me twitch crates to my NA account and not my EU. Even when the NA account was unlinked from Twitch account. There seems to be a misunderstanding from the ticket department with my issues. I didn't pursue it further. As it seemed like I was explaining the same thing over, and over to get a single point across. 

It's a shame, as I do not play with my NA account much longer. 

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
807 posts
9,109 battles

I've had just one standard crate on 6th June, plus the first mission. Nothing since then, despite watching Twitch every day.

Seems to be broken?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

@Crysantos How do  the drops work? Is it an individual timer for each linked account, and every account independently has its own RNG for drops, or is it "en masse" (so: "on that day on that hour a drop is activated, everyone who happens to watch at that specified moment in time gets a container")?

[THESO]
Players
799 posts

1 container in like 3 days. I always have twitch tab open with someone playing warships for drops (like flamu or flambass)

Beta Tester
279 posts

Gotten 2 drops so far, just regular container no epic yet, but I hope to get one.

That said, I think 5 drops are on the low side, and the missions are pretty meh as in not really worth it.

Also, heard it mentioned that you can't mute the channel, but need to turn the sound down but not off, but not sure if that's true or not. Some clarification on how it actually works would be nice @Crysantos...

[MIDS]
Players
26 posts
18,610 battles
2 hours ago, Otowi said:

Gotten 2 drops so far, just regular container no epic yet, but I hope to get one.

That said, I think 5 drops are on the low side, and the missions are pretty meh as in not really worth it.

Also, heard it mentioned that you can't mute the channel, but need to turn the sound down but not off, but not sure if that's true or not. Some clarification on how it actually works would be nice @Crysantos...

no u cant have the stream muted  as i've heard streamers say

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,518 battles
4 hours ago, Otowi said:

I wasn't sure, but I just managed to get a drop without the sound activated - so I think we can bust that myth.

In general we have not set our drops in a way that you have to AFK 24 hours to get things - we would just like you to swing by Twitch now and then and hang out with the community!

[DIV-1]
Players
40 posts
4,571 battles

Hi @MrConway. Apologies for tagging you personally but I'm hoping you might be able to help/ advise please.

I've never received a Twitch drop for World of Warships even though I watch World of Warships streams and my Twitch and Wargaming accounts are linked.

I also play World of Tanks and have been receiving the monthly care packages that have been on offer through Twitch. 

Am I only able to receive the Twitch benefits from one title?

Thank you very much, 

Keiron.

Players
5,976 posts
11,368 battles

I've not received any of the superloot. Did get 2 normal twitch crates and some missions, even though I don't really know where the latter really came from as there's supposedly multiple sources for those (including codes).

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,518 battles
On 6/13/2019 at 5:32 PM, kjkb1980_o7 said:

Hi @MrConway. Apologies for tagging you personally but I'm hoping you might be able to help/ advise please.

I've never received a Twitch drop for World of Warships even though I watch World of Warships streams and my Twitch and Wargaming accounts are linked.

I also play World of Tanks and have been receiving the monthly care packages that have been on offer through Twitch. 

Am I only able to receive the Twitch benefits from one title?

Thank you very much, 

Keiron.

I can confirm that you do not get Twitch drops right now. Please try going to your account management page and unlinking your Twitch account, then re-linking it while making sure it really is your active Twitch account.

If you still don't get drops after that please contact our support team.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:46 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

I've not received any of the superloot. Did get 2 normal twitch crates and some missions, even though I don't really know where the latter really came from as there's supposedly multiple sources for those (including codes).

You can find all the details here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/june-twitch-drops/

But if you got the crates, then it is working for you!

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
11,368 battles
48 minutes ago, MrConway said:

You can find all the details here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/june-twitch-drops/

Indeed. I was merely pointing out my own experience with the new twitch drops to @Teogr8 as some extra reference, but it is indeed working :)

I had forgotten about that link. Thanks :Smile-_tongue:

Btw Teogr8, I did get 3 twitch crates so far (actually got the 3rd crate under an hour or so ago?), but still no supercrate one.

[DIV-1]
Players
40 posts
4,571 battles
22 hours ago, MrConway said:

I can confirm that you do not get Twitch drops right now. Please try going to your account management page and unlinking your Twitch account, then re-linking it while making sure it really is your active Twitch account.

If you still don't get drops after that please contact our support team.

Hello @MrConway. Thanks ever so much for your reply. It's working!! :crab:

I disconnected the link between the accounts in both my Wargaming and Twitch accounts, then reconnected through my Wargaming account. After watching Flamuu for a bit yesterday afternoon I received my first Twitch drops when I logged in yesterday evening! The King Tiger was removed from my World of Tanks account but then re-added so it still works with World of Tanks too! :fish_cute_2:

Many thanks again, much appreciated.

Best wishes, 

Keiron.

Edited by kjkb1980_o7
  • Cool 1

Players
445 posts

3-4 Hour per day and had 1 drop since launch, starting to feel that its either broke or another WG con !