Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ragnarox

ALASKA accuracy?!?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GOTHY]
Beta Tester
110 posts
1,353 battles

So whats going on with Alaska accuracy, was away for 2 months and seems like my shells like spraying everywhere except on targets. Did they change something? Alaska now feels underwhelming. Plus new russian ships have better dispersion than cruisers? what the hell.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
31,720 posts
15,898 battles
14 minutes ago, Ragnarox said:

So whats going on with Alaska accuracy, was away for 2 months and seems like my shells like spraying everywhere except on targets. Did they change something? Alaska now feels underwhelming. Plus new russian ships have better dispersion than cruisers? what the hell.

Google search would have told you that nothing was changed...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Google search would have told you that nothing was changed...

The best passive aggresive reply of the year, ladies and gentlemen.

Spoiler

73a32e6b87f0fc69e03e5d59a785ba19.gif

 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles

played couple of games Alaska yesterday - didnt feel any different. Sometimes really good, sometimes meh, which is normal for a BC.

Hitrate didnt change, had ~30-34% yesterday, while my average is ~35%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,532 posts
13,430 battles

Dear OP,

 

1) no, nothing changed with alaska

2) no, russian BBs does not have better accuracy/dispersion/sigma values than cruisers.

 

Have a great day.

 

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,655 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Blixies said:

The best passive aggresive reply of the year, ladies and gentlemen.

  Reveal hidden contents

73a32e6b87f0fc69e03e5d59a785ba19.gif

 

Dont worry cat senpai will notice you eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,854 posts
12,462 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

which is normal for a BC

She's a CB. :fish_glass: :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

Dear OP,

 

1) no, nothing changed with alaska

2) no, russian BBs does not have better accuracy/dispersion/sigma values than cruisers.

 

Have a great day.

 

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

 

Yep, gotta wait for Georgia and Siegfried to get cruiser dispersion on cruiser overmatch guns.

 

 

The dispersion on those russian boats can be absolutely disgusting though. I swear I had several salvoes where every single shell went through the same hole in the ship. Mildly happy that WG's damage system doesn't model holes in ships, otherwise only the first shell would've done damage and the rest fly clean through the corridor the first one blew in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,147 posts
16,279 battles

Alaska has always been super inconsistent and unreliable in terms of accuracy ..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
3 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Dont worry cat senpai will notice you eventually.

Wut? Not everybody is starved for attention, but nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,655 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Wut? Not everybody is starved for attention, but nice try.

uhh, it was a joke fam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
10 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

uhh, it was a joke fam.

I didn't get it. I still don't. I'm hoping I won't have to, as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,960 posts
6,482 battles
2 hours ago, Corvi said:

Alaska has always been super inconsistent and unreliable in terms of accuracy ..

Part of it is the slow mv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,225 posts
10,375 battles
4 hours ago, Corvi said:

Alaska has always been super inconsistent and unreliable in terms of accuracy ..

Huh? Not in my experience, sure you do get some wonky volleys now and again but overall shells land pretty much where I aim them and I find them to be very accurate for such large guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×