Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

Questions for the WG stream.. (already concluded)

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[KAKE]
Players
2,521 posts
5,960 battles

On the other hand, core concept is solid

:Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
2,521 posts
5,960 battles
1 minute ago, NoobySkooby said:

 I can't see how they would work unless the were prowling in the caps like hungry sharks, but then that might give the DD layers something to moan about again, lol

It's "Sub" as in "Sub_Octavian", not "submarine" :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,220 posts
Just now, Uglesett said:

It's "Sub" as in "Sub_Octavian", not "submarine" :Smile_hiding:

Aha, wel lin that case I am in way too deep, almost submerge lo as i have not the faintest of what Sub Octavian is, I was thinking more wolf packs:Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,663 posts
8,589 battles
2 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Aha, wel lin that case I am in way too deep, almost submerge lo as i have not the faintest of what Sub Octavian is, I was thinking more wolf packs:Smile_facepalm:

Sub_Oct is a WG game developer / pr person.

 

Basically if someone is not happy with the game changes, he is the one who gets vented xD

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,772 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, NoobySkooby said:

Oh right, does he come in here so we can abuse until things get put right?

 

I am joking of course:Smile_trollface:

Think of him as the ectar of world of tanks (when he was still around then). But he chats mostly on reddit and gets hate depending on what he has to post on there.

 

dunno if he is as popular ectar was though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,840 posts
11,540 battles
12 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Oh right, does he come in here so we can abuse until things get put right?

 

I am joking of course:Smile_trollface:

When S_O comes to EU forum, he usually puts his skills of dual wielding fire extinguishers to calm down any shipstorm Community Managers can't deal with, not to interact with players.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,557 posts
23,756 battles
51 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

on topic:

i like thats he's doin em anyway... didnt check that one :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

 

...indeed i more came for an off topic:

on this occassion and in light of other recent events i just wanted to thank u and say:cap_horn: sorry! the argo does not seem to longer s*ck so to say, venom came to life and i'm grateful 4 that as the forum became a way better place in that regard :crab::Smile_child::Smile_hiding:...

tenor.gif?itemid=11720953

keep on rockin dude :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,220 posts
3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

When S_O comes to EU forum, he usually puts his skills of dual wielding fire extinguishers to calm down any shipstorm Community Managers can't deal with, not to interact with players.

lol, shame, would be nice to hear from the horse's mouth so to speak as to why they do what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,557 posts
23,756 battles
28 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

lol, shame, would be nice to hear from the horse's mouth so to speak as to why they do what they do.

...just can't resist, sorry!!!!!!!

 

... but i guess we just gotta ask the right horse then :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
227 posts
53 battles
2 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

 I can't see how they would work unless the were prowling in the caps like hungry sharks, but then that might give the DD layers something to moan about again, lol

 

The only way to make them work is to turn them into DD's that can submerge instead of using smoke and it will still be a balancing nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,403 posts

Happy to read a firm "CV are here to stay"" and "No major changes are likely" and remarks that the wild changes - mere experiments - celebrated on these forums will not be implemented at all.

 

Even critics must have noticed CV ar not pos 1 on the scoreboard all the time anymore. Other ships outperform them often. So the worst nerfs were a thing of the past, not the future as all ships must be able to perform well when played well.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

Once the submarines are in the random matches, the CV blame will move a bit to the subs.

Its a few dozen unhappy which call themselves "The community".

 

As CV community I say: "Happy WoWs everyone" :D

 

image.thumb.png.f54e28ecf3a0c983a0d73c3b418eb4a9.png

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,403 posts
6 hours ago, AirSupremacy said:

Once the submarines are in the random matches, the CV blame will move a bit to the subs.

Its a few dozen unhappy which call themselves "The community".

 

As CV community I say: "Happy WoWs everyone" :D

 

image.thumb.png.f54e28ecf3a0c983a0d73c3b418eb4a9.png

 

 

That is obvious.

 

I read topics over a year old and the whining was all about overpowered and too numerous DD making BB players miserable. So you can recognise how WG came up with the rocket strike fighters that indeed culled the use of DD sufficiently that they do not dominate matches anymore.

 

Submarines are anti-big ship so they might be the answer to all those that claim "CV are untouchable, you cannot couter them" although it probably be a ship for patient players and not the fast action types. I see many of the DD players firmly oppose it's coming despite their new and fresh important role of hunting these, but if it is in game the most skilled sneaky stealthy DD players will be embracing it very quick is my expectation.

 

There will ofcourse be CV whining when they are sunk by such sneaky opponent. That is why it is probable CV will get their own ASW squadrons and WG likely  still in the proces figuring that all out as they had some idea's to use the uneven tier ones for that. But that won't save you in an even tier....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LOLOP]
Players
18 posts
12,072 battles

Just no for rank, coop, random and so on.   maybe for event or mission  against  bots  its salty  with pro and anti cv players already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LADA]
Players
544 posts
8,401 battles

Epic choice of font / formatting magik good sir!

 

(In fact you've given me an idea for my next works e-mail message....)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
22 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Think of him as the ectar of world of tanks (when he was still around then). But he chats mostly on reddit and gets hate depending on what he has to post on there.

 

dunno if he is as popular ectar was though.

Met Ectar once at Tankfest...he was a nice chap....even though he was wearing a Celtic shirt  :Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,494 posts
6,082 battles

The orange letters didnt make a naughty word. My disappointment is immeasurable, i fart in your general direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×