You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BruceRKF

How is your Azur Lane Collection going? Got some bad luck as well?

29 comments in this topic

[FAILS]
Players
519 posts
19,329 battles

Hey there fellow skippers!

I was just wondering whether anyone has had more bad luck than me in trying to complete the collection. I get chibis in about 40% of containers. Since I didn't count and don't know the drop rate, I have no complaints there.

However, I now have 22 items of the collection and the same number of duplicates. It was going fine until I got the 22nd with 11 duplicates at that point in time. Quick maths tell me that means 11 duplicates in a row...

I am mainly just venting my frustration here, but mabye there are people out there who share my misery and need some therapy as well:Smile-_tongue:

Let's not give up yet!

[CATS]
Players
26,235 posts
14,151 battles

I am at 26. Since my droprate went down, I changed to the RU collection, since I do not know how long that works, but the droprate is even worse...

[I-J-N]
Players
4,180 posts

It's the most duplicate heavy collection I seen on WoWS. I finally did manage to get enough duplicates to fill in the missing 7 or 8 items and I am now collecting the Russian collection.

[FAILS]
Players
519 posts
19,329 battles

Interesting. So, it seems I'm not the only one to get a lot of duplicates. Haven't even started the Russian collection yet, gonna wait for the Container via the daily drop. I might switch to it then if it goes on like this.

Wasn't there a time when you could get items for two collections simultaneously? Can't remember which ones and if I'm right at all. might just misremeber.

[I-J-N]
Players
4,180 posts
1 minute ago, BruceRKF said:

Interesting. So, it seems I'm not the only one to get a lot of duplicates. Haven't even started the Russian collection yet, gonna wait for the Container via the daily drop. I might switch to it then if it goes on like this.

Wasn't there a time when you could get items for two collections simultaneously? Can't remember which ones and if I'm right at all. might just misremeber.

Today you get a free container, should have the item that starts the collection for you. Not sure if you can get them simultanously, at least now.

[CATS]
Players
26,235 posts
14,151 battles

It is obvious that you get many duplicates with a collection this big. Anything else is HIGHLY improbable.

[FAILS]
Players
519 posts
19,329 battles
9 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Today you get a free container, should have the item that starts the collection for you. Not sure if you can get them simultanously, at least now.

No, not today, couldn't play everyday (or even log in). Have to wait till Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It is obvious that you get many duplicates with a collection this big. Anything else is HIGHLY improbable.

I know, but 11 in a row with 12 slots "open"... I hate probability calculations at the best of days. Let's just say it's bad RNG XD

[I-J-N]
Players
4,180 posts
3 minutes ago, BruceRKF said:

No, not today, couldn't play everyday (or even log in). Have to wait till Tuesday.

Oh, okay. I meant the daily shipments. Not sure do they come on a particular day or in order if you skip days in between, though.

[CATS]
Players
26,235 posts
14,151 battles
7 minutes ago, BruceRKF said:

I know, but 11 in a row with 12 slots "open"...

I agree, that is bad RNG.

But when you look at all duplicates, the total number is not that surprising.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,830 battles

I have 25 of the 36 items with 17 duplicates in the Azure Lane collection.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,763 posts
5,290 battles

At 24, taking a break to finish the Nicky one then going to go back to it.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,483 posts
19,740 battles

Finished, but I had really rotten luck and a lot of duplicates.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,047 posts
10,654 battles

I paused it in favour of the Russian Navy collection.  I've never seen Azure Lane and frankly the artwork isn't inspiring.  I do want the two flags facility on my Soviet ships ASAP.  I did however buy the Yukikaze, in which I have had some very nice games.  The torpedoes are excellent.

[FAILS]
Players
519 posts
19,329 battles

Thanks for the answers, guys. It really seems that there are a lot of duplicates to go before finishing the collection. I guess I'll start the Soviet Collection as well as soon as I can and see where it goes. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some more girls before that.

• Cool 1

[V888]
Players
2,106 posts
9,520 battles

Finished yesterday.

Got so many duplicates that I bought the last 6 items using the duplicate ones (30 pcs)