You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AirSupremacy

That should be possible #Submarines #ranked

15 comments in this topic

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

Dear WG,

next to our beloved CV`s - Please add Submarines to the regular game and the ranked mode as soon as possible.

Thank you very much :)

:crab:

image.png.9c6012672d9a4882872c21e88598377c.png

• Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
1,331 posts
9,820 battles
12 minutes ago, AirSupremacy said:

Please add Submarines

Oh yes, and please make them hard to play. High skill threshold. 

• Cool 1

[BOBS3]
Players
1,008 posts
18,509 battles

And historical accurate in terms of speed, surfaced and submerged.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
1,331 posts
9,820 battles
2 minutes ago, Cambera_1 said:

And historical accurate in terms of speed, surfaced and submerged.

And positioned ahead of the fleet. You must clean them up before you go ahead. *smiles

• Cool 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,488 posts
6,063 battles
50 minutes ago, AirSupremacy said:

Hopefully sarcasm

I really hope that was sarcasm ^^

• Cool 1

[BOBS3]
Players
1,008 posts
18,509 battles
25 minutes ago, Saltface said:

And positioned ahead of the fleet. You must clean them up before you go ahead. *smiles

It would give the DDs something to do at the beginning of the match now that it isn't clever to rush the caps.

:Smile_hiding:

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

@thiextar

As you are forging user forum quotes, here is the original post.

Wishing a nice Sunday.

:cap_popcorn:

1 hour ago, AirSupremacy said:

Dear WG,

next to our beloved CV`s - Please add Submarines to the regular game and the ranked mode as soon as possible.

Thank you very much :)

:crab:

image.png.9c6012672d9a4882872c21e88598377c.png

image.png.38424fc8f03cce3d17cbd3b2e9a007bd.png

[BHSFL]
Players
3,370 posts

When i look at Destroyer models decked out with every ASW system they had in extreme detail i know at some point they will become active weapons. The ofcourse we seen Submarines tested in underwater worlds that were not  created for the fun of an event, WG is a company that clearly makes content for money returns.

But like similair games my guess is they first need to hit a new content drought - no major tech trees left that players are interested in - or falling numbers of players before they bring it to the table as they are aware of the aversion of many inflexible but loyal players.

But i am enthousiast and waiting for it. For me it will enrich the game, not "ruin" it.

[-AP-]
Players
2,488 posts
6,063 battles
4 minutes ago, AirSupremacy said:

@thiextar

As you are forging user forum quotes, here is the original post.

Wishing a nice Sunday.

I thought it was pretty obvious i changed the quote for humorous effect.

Anyways, shortening quotes a bit helps keep repeating walls of text off the forum every time i want to respond to someone.

Beta Tester
986 posts
15,697 battles
9 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

no major tech trees left that players are interested in

Well theres still a long way then - all 3 lines for Italy, Soviet CV, multiple Pan European/Asian copy/paste ship lines, some splits maybe, thousands of overpriced premiums. The fact were hitting 1960 periods, were sooner gonna see Slava and Kirov class battlecruisers first, then, maybee, WiP 1st line of subs.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,370 posts
10 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

Well theres still a long way then - all 3 lines for Italy, Soviet CV, multiple Pan European/Asian copy/paste ship lines, some splits maybe, thousands of overpriced premiums. The fact were hitting 1960 periods, were sooner gonna see Slava and Kirov class battlecruisers first, then, maybee, WiP 1st line of subs.

Indeed...i am not expecting them any time soon. But that they will be in game at some point is beyond question.

WG does not throw away money, it only invests if it thinks it can get a good return on it. Hundreds or thousands of programming hours of several employees ( that cost money obviously ) must haven been nessesary programming underwater physics and enviroments, and models of submarines. The did not do that for event fun only...

And for developers being afraid of their player base reaction : WT's developers first introduced guided weapons,  that like in this game many of the player base said it was a red line for them, leaving the game, and next hung attack helicopters over their heads in their tanks when they already mass petetioned  aircraft removed from there !  Is that game dying ? Not at all.

I expect similair decsions from WG. They will not be held hostage to an inflexible part of their player base, but choose to atract new customers and know almost all wil stay or return - not much choice out there if you are looking for similar games - and eventually adapt.

• Cool 1