39 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
7,945 battles

665773215_warsheeps4.thumb.png.2c844717d097bd06b28b5b5f8ccc62a3.png

Greetings - or as we like to say, BAAAAA!!!

We currently have space in the clan for 2 more members... Apply in-game or contact myself or Elmetian via direct message if you are interested in joining us.

About us:

We are WarSheeps (yes you heard that right!), a casual clan seeking friendly and competent English-speaking players from across the EU server. We wanted a place where people can chill and have some fun - so that's what we made! We play a mix of Random Battles (solo or in divisions), Clan Battles and Naval Battles.

Clan Battles "Sea of Fortune" Season 8, current league position:

Storm League (as of 08/03/2020) :cap_rambo:

Who we want:

• We will accept players with a 53% or higher Win Rate, although exceptions can be made for players who are clearly improving.
  • If division play or clan battles aren't for you, that's totally fine. However, members will be expected to participate in Naval Battles to earn oil for the clan, which in turn helps to improve the clan bonuses which you receive!
  • We would prefer that members join our Discord (either on PC or the phone app) so that we can get to know each other and communicate during battles, but this is not mandatory so don't worry if you're shy.
  • We're OK with members not playing regularly (we understand that people have real lives!) but please let us know if you intend to take a break from the game for whatever reason. Members who have been inactive for over 3 months without providing a reason will be kicked from the clan to make room for others who want to join - which I'm sure you'll agree is fair!

What we can offer you:

• + 5% XP per battle 
  • + 10% Commander XP per battle
  • + 25% Free XP per battle on all ships
  • + 10% Coal received
  • 12% Cost of post-battle servicing costs
  • − 10% Cost of research on all ships

How to join us:

Simply request to join WarSheeps by searching for our clan in-game. Alternatively, feel free to direct message myself or Elmetian on the forums, or reply to this post if you have any questions. We also highly encourage you to come on our discord channel and get to know us when you do join - we won't bite, our teeth are designed to chew grass ;)

Hope to hear from you! - ThisSheepGoesMoo

• Cool 1

[SH33P]
Players
28 posts
3,780 battles
18 hours ago, DragonHorse said:

All of these bumps are amazing, love it :P

Thanks! I've been meaning to bump the thread again, but I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to find/make anymore gifs.

Players
15 posts
3,116 battles

This looked like it could be a cool clan. When I looked at WOWS Clan page it said you have 28 members but 9 have not played from 2 weeks to many months and nine 9 of the rest are recruiters, Who think to Bump is equal to recruiting,Hum! Oh dont worry. I have found World of Warships clans recommended to me by WOWS with as many members in the clan lists as your own. But on closer examination one only had one active member _The Recruiter_ and the Commander had been AWOL for more than a year! A clan of Ghosts! A non existant clan!

I wish you good luck as you seem to have some dedicated members. Cheers!

Players
8 posts
7,945 battles
2 hours ago, Bert_the_Cosh said:

This looked like it could be a cool clan. When I looked at WOWS Clan page it said you have 28 members but 9 have not played from 2 weeks to many months and nine 9 of the rest are recruiters, Who think to Bump is equal to recruiting,Hum! Oh dont worry. I have found World of Warships clans recommended to me by WOWS with as many members in the clan lists as your own. But on closer examination one only had one active member _The Recruiter_ and the Commander had been AWOL for more than a year! A clan of Ghosts! A non existant clan!

Hey Bert, 

We let people know that when they join there's no requirement to be super active. I think we can all recognise that people (myself included!) have quite busy lives, and unless they've been offline for over 3 months without any communication, we generally let them come and go as they please. We're a casual clan after all!

As for people being recruiters, we like to promote those who are active. Seems the least we can do for joining our friendly bunch!

Thanks for dropping by and messaging.

Cheers!

• Cool 1

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
115 posts
4,475 battles
On 7/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, Bert_the_Cosh said:

The CV rework, russian BB's and current state of the game has caused more than a few members to become either less active or inactive and just watching. They're waiting for WG to patch the game and to see which way the game goes. I'd count myself in this cohort too.

• Cool 1

[SH33P]
Players
28 posts
3,780 battles
50 minutes ago, jacek2090 said:

Hi Captains. Sry, but i have ban on chat. It will end 13.08 :(( i apologize and please give me discord adress 

Huh, that's weird. Must be a global chat ban so nothing we can do to remove it I'm afraid. I'll check the discord link that's at the top of our in-game clan channel. If it's still not working, DM me on these forums and we'll try to sort it out for you.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
8 posts
8,165 battles
26 minutes ago, Elmetian said:

Huh, that's weird. Must be a global chat ban so nothing we can do to remove it I'm afraid. I'll check the discord link that's at the top of our in-game clan channel. If it's still not working, DM me on these forums and we'll try to sort it out for you.

Elmetian my friend, i get ban in cooperation battle :/ 5 days. Cant write in game,in clan chat too :( Thx 4 discord adress. Doing my best to get 80 oil :)

Discord adress is ok.