Sign in to follow this  
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

Looking for clan with solid leadership

5 comments in this topic

Players
2,168 posts
20,242 battles

Hi,

I was actually, seriously, kicked out of my previous clan without being given so much as the opportunity to talk about it because its commander failed to see the joke in this here forum post:

Now looking for a new clan with, if not a genuine sense of humor, but at least a minimum of common sense and best practice regarding leadership. I have fought well over 200 Clan Battles and can hold my own. Will remain in the game as long as carriers stay out of Clan Battles.

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

This is why he got kicked from our clan and I Quote *edit* This was posted by him Forums. SBS do not tolerate any kind of discrimination. Warnings were posted about this in Discord which he used almost daily. He is a loose cannon and our clan will not be berated by his comments. Radbert you need to grow up, you were not representing our clan in the proper way and in this day and age if you keep going on in this manner you will one day end up in court. Of this I am sure

The 'edit' of the quote above was so vulgar it was remove by a Moderator of WG

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
340 posts
12,131 battles

Yeah, the comment seems pretty innocuous as it stands, would be intrigued to see the original.

Sign in to follow this