Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldschoolGaming_YouTube

How do you get the Azur Lane girls?!?!

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,870 posts
11,572 battles

Im working on the collection but I feel like im doing something wrong? I dont feel like a get a lot of drops in crates? I even have the hideous port selected (dont know if that matters....) Looked at my missions and I cant see any activated that I need to grind.

Have been playing a lot of Ranked and Randoms. Is there a special ship I need to play?!

Feel like this is the first collection that I may fail to get done...

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,881 battles
4 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Russian collection?! What have I missed now?

There are two collections that are 'current'.  The Azur Lane one has been going on for a while but the 'In The Service of the Motherland' for a slightly less time.

I think you need to get one of the crates to unlock the Motherland collections(but that was a short while ago and I've forgotten).  This link may help https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/in-the-service-of-the-motherland/

You can only have one collection active at any one time.

Beta Tester
1,870 posts
11,572 battles
20 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

There are two collections that are 'current'.  The Azur Lane one has been going on for a while but the 'In The Service of the Motherland' for a slightly less time.

I think you need to get one of the crates to unlock the Motherland collections(but that was a short while ago and I've forgotten).  This link may help https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/in-the-service-of-the-motherland/

You can only have one collection active at any one time.

So I can only activate the Motherland collection after I finished the Azur Lane one? Thought I had all the collections.

Players
94 posts
47 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

So I can only activate the Motherland collection after I finished the Azur Lane one? Thought I had all the collections.

No. You collect drops from the daily crates for one collection at a time. You can change at any time by going to the collection and clicking the 'Collect' button. In your case, this will stop Azur Lane drops and start the Motherland ones. You simply decide which one to collect first.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,570 posts
40,968 battles
2 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Im working on the collection but I feel like im doing something wrong? I dont feel like a get a lot of drops in crates? I even have the hideous port selected (dont know if that matters....) Looked at my missions and I cant see any activated that I need to grind.

Have been playing a lot of Ranked and Randoms. Is there a special ship I need to play?!

Feel like this is the first collection that I may fail to get done...

Strange, I feel its not far from 40-50%. I have enough with my duplicates now, nearly always 3 crates every day though.

Players
6,826 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

No. You collect drops from the daily crates for one collection at a time. You can change at any time by going to the collection and clicking the 'Collect' button. In your case, this will stop Azur Lane drops and start the Motherland ones. You simply decide which one to collect first.

I didnt even know this, shame they cant just have both collections running but oh well.

too late for the al stuff, ill just do this soviet one instead.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,881 battles
2 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

No, as Erinnyes2000 has posted you can decide which one you want to collect - but only one at a time which is what I meant by 'active' (the other one is not active).

Beta Tester
1,870 posts
11,572 battles
1 hour ago, Gnirf said:

Strange, I feel its not far from 40-50%. I have enough with my duplicates now, nearly always 3 crates every day though.

Yes, I think im at 40% done but I feel like im behind somehow. Seems like all other collections have been done so much faster. And for some reason I get a lot of Bismarck and Dunkirk thingys even tho im done with those collections way back?!?! 

I finished all the other 10 collections so I guess im quite a completist (if thats a word, dont like any loose ends ....). Just worried I wont finish this in time. But do they just drop randomly in those daile crates or can I do something to speed up the progress? (would love to change to another port ....) :Smile_facepalm:

[HANDS]
Players
247 posts
20,983 battles

from the 3 usual containers of the day, today I didn't got any azur lane collection item :(….I need only one double to finish it. Ujualy I was getting at least 2 items...

Beta Tester
1,870 posts
11,572 battles
21 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

from the 3 usual containers of the day, today I didn't got any azur lane collection item :(….I need only one double to finish it. Ujualy I was getting at least 2 items...

Same here, still get the Dunkirk ones tho ..... makes complete sence....

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
17,931 battles

@OldschoolGaming_YouTube Probably too obvious a question, but are you sure the Dunkirk and Bismarck items didn't come from the missions? There was one that rewarded Hunt the Bismarck containers at the end of last month and one that rewarded Dunkirk containers at the start of this one.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,485 posts
13,494 battles

Neither the AL nor the RU collections have an expiry date so you have time to get them both completed.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,570 posts
40,968 battles
10 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Yes, I think im at 40% done but I feel like im behind somehow. Seems like all other collections have been done so much faster. And for some reason I get a lot of Bismarck and Dunkirk thingys even tho im done with those collections way back?!?! 

I finished all the other 10 collections so I guess im quite a completist (if thats a word, dont like any loose ends ....). Just worried I wont finish this in time. But do they just drop randomly in those daile crates or can I do something to speed up the progress? (would love to change to another port ....) :Smile_facepalm:

Have not seen any Azur Lane apart from the containers that you earlier could by, and do not remember now if there was anything at the start , I must have got the Hood commander through some mission , were there any containers then?

Like you I want to have every collection

Beta Tester
1,870 posts
11,572 battles
5 hours ago, Johmie said:

@OldschoolGaming_YouTube Probably too obvious a question, but are you sure the Dunkirk and Bismarck items didn't come from the missions? There was one that rewarded Hunt the Bismarck containers at the end of last month and one that rewarded Dunkirk containers at the start of this one.

I think you are correct, sir. I guess those was from a mission, was just a bit baffled to get flooded by pictures from 2 collections that I had finished a long while ago while not getting any for the only one I have active. 

1 hour ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Neither the AL nor the RU collections have an expiry date so you have time to get them both completed.

Sweet, im kind of a completeist .... If thats a word ...? I have finished all the past collections.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,881 battles
9 hours ago, Johmie said:

Yes, the Dunkirk containers are or were recently available from missions and I'm fairly sure were not part of the possible 3 per day.

There was a Bismark/Tirpitz mission a week or so ago and I think the containers were available there.

I've completed both of these so I was getting 15k credits for the emblems that dropped.

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,647 battles
6 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Sweet, im kind of a completeist .... If thats a word ...?

Completionist is the word you're looking for.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this