Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jaki_AJK

Next 25% ship discount coupon

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[XTREM]
Players
98 posts
9,665 battles

The armory says 23/6. But will it be after the release of 0.8.5? The thing is i want to buy both the jean bart and flint. And i have steel and coal saved as per the coupon. And my worry is they will remove JB in next update to add for other T9 freemium ships like they did earlier for musashi. So, will 0.8.5 be released after 23/6 or before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DEFR]
Players
1,237 posts

Have they said JB is being removed in the next update. Usually they will let you know if that is going to happen prior to the update. Same way they let us know the JAP Mushi was being removed previously

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,644 posts
10,081 battles

Usually they announce removal of such premiums, like Missouri and Musashi, in good time, so people can prepare for it. So I wouldn't worry as you.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,170 posts
23,679 battles

Very simple. Use the coupon for a discount for steel. A coal discount is not worth it. 

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[J4XP2]
Players
56 posts
12,966 battles

Well, if they keep the normal cadence, 8.5 shoud hit on the 27th. Also, as others mentioned, they usually announce the removal of a ship about 1 update before this happens, giving you about 4 weeks to get it (I think in the past this was in patch notes) - and so far, there has been no announcement. Overall, I would guess you have at least a couple of months before any of the ships goes away - my guess.

 

Happy hunting.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,169 posts
14,106 battles
40 minutes ago, Jaki_AJK said:

The armory says 23/6. But will it be after the release of 0.8.5? The thing is i want to buy both the jean bart and flint. And i have steel and coal saved as per the coupon. And my worry is they will remove JB in next update to add for other T9 freemium ships like they did earlier for musashi. So, will 0.8.5 be released after 23/6 or before?

They will tell us when they plan to remove a ship.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
98 posts
9,665 battles

Ok, thanks everyone for your replies. I have decided to go for flint now and wait till 23/6 to buy JB. I thought they would remove ships by notifying like 1 week before. Didn't knew 1 update prior notification would be given

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PVE-D]
Players
265 posts
8,904 battles
45 minutes ago, 22cm said:

Very simple. Use the coupon for a discount for steel. A coal discount is not worth it. 

Only if you are one of those who like to suffer through ranked derp mode. Otherwise you will not really get enough steel for one of those ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

The removal of "notable ships for illustrious resources" are always "hinted" 3 months in advance, and officially announced 2 months in advance of the actual removal.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,494 posts
6,082 battles
3 hours ago, Yanayuki said:

Only if you are one of those who like to suffer through ranked derp mode. Otherwise you will not really get enough steel for one of those ships.

Clan wars gives more steel and is tons of fun in comparison to ranked. That's where I get most of my steel from, would recommend it to anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PVE-D]
Players
265 posts
8,904 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

Clan wars gives more steel and is tons of fun in comparison to ranked. That's where I get most of my steel from, would recommend it to anyone. 

That's still a PvP only mode. So, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,494 posts
6,082 battles
1 minute ago, Yanayuki said:

That's still a PvP only mode. So, no.

Of course it is, it's a pvp game. The pve modes are like sleeping pills... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,567 posts
40,799 battles
7 hours ago, Jaki_AJK said:

Ok, thanks everyone for your replies. I have decided to go for flint now and wait till 23/6 to buy JB. I thought they would remove ships by notifying like 1 week before. Didn't knew 1 update prior notification would be given

I think it even has been 2 updates in the past for the FreeXP ships but other ships f.e. doubloon ships in game has had shorter notice.  But as they are now a part of armory we will see if any norms will be set. Pure steel ships has never been removed so far. But we will see if they will remove any steel ships some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PVE-D]
Players
265 posts
8,904 battles
15 hours ago, thiextar said:

Of course it is, it's a pvp game. The pve modes are like sleeping pills... 

You can only say that when you never played ops with six 40% WR bobs, still trying to win despite fighting the ops meant for seven players basically alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×