Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JR_Julle

server kicks me out and was winning ranked battle, WTF

7 comments in this topic

[-FIN-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
7 posts

TY

and wtf , i get penalty , and why, server issue , i get kicked out of battle, and now i have to pay penalty price, this is ridiculous.

ty very much, 

since alpha test

ty , ty ,ty

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,861 posts
11,778 battles

if it was just a server issue I'd guess that there would be more threads on this topic - just see what happens here when there is such a problem.

[DEKM]
Players
4 posts
19,504 battles

It has happened to me three or four times this month plus since last patch  I get Worldofwarships.exe has stopped working sometimes when few seconds after press "Battle" button, and I get this message again till battle ends... and I become pink for 'leaving the battle'......

[-AP-]
Players
2,496 posts
6,082 battles

If wargaming would make an exception in the penalty system for game crashes, then people would find a way to force a game crash every time they don't like a match. 

People like breaking systems, that's why we can't have nice things. 

• Cool 1

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

It has to be very unusual for the OP to be sanctioned because of just one game crash so I think a message to Customer Support is in order. Immediate sanctions without a warning are only usual for repeat offenders or people who just don't like the matchmaking.

[-AP-]
Players
2,496 posts
6,082 battles
7 minutes ago, 250swb said:

It has to be very unusual for the OP to be sanctioned because of just one game crash so I think a message to Customer Support is in order. Immediate sanctions without a warning are only usual for repeat offenders or people who just don't like the matchmaking.

You turn pink from quitting a single match. But being pink itself is not a penalty, just a warning. 

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
3 hours ago, thiextar said:

You turn pink from quitting a single match. But being pink itself is not a penalty, just a warning. 

Oh ok, apologises,  I was just going on a period when my internet was on the blink and I didn't turn pink for leaving the battle even after doing it a few times involuntarily. It must have changed.

It may be worth noting that in WoT you get a warning before turning blue for repeated disconnections, so perhaps WoWs is more harsh.

Sign in to follow this