Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Filipin00

Server keeps kicking me out of the game...?

15 comments in this topic

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

I'm 100% sure it's not my internet connection (on my side), because I've never ever before had any connection problems, it's worth to mention I play a lot of online multiplayer games that require a good internet connection and never had any problems (i.e. world of tanks, warthunder, DOOM......list goes on and on....) Never have I experienced any internet problems or lags, and during the game server keeps kicking me out resulting in me running into enemies and getting killed, or my planes flying uncontrollably over enemy AA and getting shredded, and sometimes multiple times in one battle not just once.....I know about recent server maintenance and issues, wargaming's compensation and all but, can we expect solution to that problem any time soon?

Also sorry if there is already a thread regarding this topic, because I wasn't able to find anything about this....:Smile-_tongue:

[-AP-]
Players
2,496 posts
6,082 battles

Actually, there have been no server issues like that recently as far as im aware.

Most likely, the problem is somewhere between you and wargaming, id suggest using pingplotter to check for such an issue.

What kind of internet connection do you have? 3g, 4g, copper cable or fiberoptical cable?

• Cool 1

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles
4 hours ago, thiextar said:

Actually, there have been no server issues like that recently as far as im aware.

Most likely, the problem is somewhere between you and wargaming, id suggest using pingplotter to check for such an issue.

What kind of internet connection do you have? 3g, 4g, copper cable or fiberoptical cable?

You're asking me a lot at this point....I'm connected to an(I believe, at least) 4g router via wi-fi antenna - that's the peak of my expertise.....

And counter-argument, my friend who also has no issues with internet connection in general also suffers ping skyrocketing at the exact same time as I do and also gets kicked out of the game(we play in division all the time), and I know because we communicate over discord and all the raging from the other side speaks for itself.....

[-AP-]
Players
2,496 posts
6,082 battles
40 minutes ago, Filipin00 said:

You're asking me a lot at this point....I'm connected to an(I believe, at least) 4g router via wi-fi antenna - that's the peak of my expertise.....

And counter-argument, my friend who also has no issues with internet connection in general also suffers ping skyrocketing at the exact same time as I do and also gets kicked out of the game(we play in division all the time), and I know because we communicate over discord and all the raging from the other side speaks for itself.....

Do you and your friend live close to eachother? Cause then it sounds like it is something between your network and wargamings server.

You can check this with the help of pingplotter: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10252/

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

Yes, we kind of do live in relative proximity to each other(like 2 cities, distance around 50 km or less). Will check out that pingplotter. Thanks a lot.:Smile_Default:

Players
1,099 posts
11,502 battles
10 hours ago, Filipin00 said:

I'm connected to an(I believe, at least) 4g router via wi-fi antenna - that's the peak of my expertise.....

4G, when signal is good, is more than enought for WoWs.

But check your router settings, do make sure your router is fixed in 4G network. (How to do it,is in router manual).If it is not fixed, it switches between freg dynamicly and can screw up connection.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,819 posts
Gerade eben, ll_BAM_BAM_ll sagte:

well here its the same problem, i logged in and i was in the game but it kicked me out and now i cannot log in..

that is for sure not the same problem, but the announced server restart

Beta Tester
725 posts
11,969 battles

@Filipin00 fact that your internet connection was working flawelessly until now does not contribute to the question.

As all devices goes they can at one point or other malfuction. When I am experiencing problems I check my internet provider for info.

They very often post stuff at their page, or Twitter, or Facebook if there are issues at their end that is good place to start.

Suggested pingplotter is the best option to check internet.

Players
4,013 posts

There is a BIG RED notification on the top of the page (also posted on various other sources) and yet some of you guys fail to read it and come here crying. Amazed.

Players
606 posts
25 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

There is a BIG RED notification on the top of the page (also posted on various other sources) and yet some of you guys fail to read it and come here crying. Amazed.

That was my thoughts too - although to be fair OP was 17 hours ago (so not in the affected maintenance window):Smile_coin:

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

What does the server maintenance have to do with the problem at hand? My only explanation is that the problem is on Wg's side (hence the "server maintenance")...?

And they had several server maintenances over the last couple of weeks and problem still troubles me....

[-AP-]
Players
2,496 posts
6,082 battles
2 hours ago, Filipin00 said:

What does the server maintenance have to do with the problem at hand? My only explanation is that the problem is on Wg's side (hence the "server maintenance")...?

And they had several server maintenances over the last couple of weeks and problem still troubles me....

Server maintenance has nothing to do with your problem, it was just another very confused guy who got in here and derailed it :) 

Did you run the ping plotter? 

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles
2 hours ago, thiextar said:

Server maintenance has nothing to do with your problem, it was just another very confused guy who got in here and derailed it :) 

Did you run the ping plotter? 

Actually I haven't even played WoWS since I made the thread. Idk, it just killed my will to play since the new CV nerf....spent 50€ on a CV that got nerfed so hard it's irrelevant now

I just.....hope that they fix GZ soon because I was really looking forward to playing with it and all I get is 10+ defeats in row simply because its vital aspect of the attack power is completely destroyed(DB)....

Sign in to follow this