Jump to content
hedgehog_s

Full pen no damage

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
145 posts
28,454 battles

An I mad or was 8.4 supposed to fix the full pen, no damage issue ?? If it was then it hasn't !! Just need to know if its 8.4 or previewed for 8.5 please ??

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,108 posts
14,098 battles

No, it did not.

The Dev Blog is not the current patchnotes. Working on something does not mean it gets implemented two weeks later....

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
145 posts
28,454 battles

Didn't say it did - just asking after yesterday Nagato hits 5 full pen shells on Nurnberg and does a big fat nothing - the most annoying thing in the game needs fixing sooner rather than later.

 

Waiting another 30 second reload to potentially do nothing again is boring, frustrating and I would think a simpler fix than a whole new BB line...………..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
145 posts
28,454 battles

I assumed nothing as my first post suggests - I asked if it did or not - thats NOT an assumption mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,108 posts
14,098 battles
12 minutes ago, hedgehog_s said:

I assumed nothing as my first post suggests - I asked if it did or not - thats NOT an assumption mate.

The reason for your question is...

Otherwise you would not ask it.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
145 posts
28,454 battles

Please use the OE dictionary to find out the difference between a question and an assumption. I asked a semi jovial, semi serious question to an annoying issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,108 posts
14,098 battles
11 minutes ago, hedgehog_s said:

Please use the OE dictionary to find out the difference between a question and an assumption. I asked a semi jovial, semi serious question to an annoying issue.

You are ignoring the logic of specific closed questions.

Questions tell a lot about a person asking them.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,832 battles
On 6/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, hedgehog_s said:

An I mad or was 8.4 supposed to fix the full pen, no damage issue ?? If it was then it hasn't !! Just need to know if its 8.4 or previewed for 8.5 please ??

 

Well, now you know. Just wait and see. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×