killerkeks5507

Secondary Build German IFHE or DE?

14 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
6,259 battles

Greetings comrades,

i´ve thought about the secondary build for a while now, my actual build is down below. The biggest point i´m struggling a bit is to use Demo Expert or rather IFHE. The suggestion to use IFHE is quite common but I didnt find some opinions about DE yet.

Opinions or suggestions about this? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.64de1c67ef70e10d7d5e87889841d9aa.png.d7f0835debc8f1184be5a04af87f8a65.png

[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
61 posts
10,068 battles

Just use ifhe 

With the amout of shells they fire fire are almost guaranteed and with the already improved german he pen ù can pen even bbs plating 

Also i'd use the 3 poits of DE for SI 

More heal more hydro are more usefull than DE 

Ù wont be in secondary ranges all the time and having more potential hp is always good 

[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
61 posts
10,068 battles

Yes u would 

Just switch out DE for SI

Both are 3 points skill 

And u can keep ifhe 

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,682 battles

If your guns have enough pen, go for IFHE. Firechance can be countered with modules or skills. But there are no cure for a pen.

Check the stats, do the match. Pick what's right for you. Collect!

Like this

shot-18.06.23_22.24.42-0245.jpg

Players
9 posts
6,259 battles
On 6/4/2019 at 10:29 PM, Marducas91 said:

Yes u would 

Just switch out DE for SI

Both are 3 points skill 

And u can keep ifhe 

I dont have IFHE yet :D

And I can confirm, that IFHE has a very good impact on the dmg with the secondaries, thanks all.

[BGNAV]
Players
202 posts
8,575 battles

I would never go for DE. Only 2% fire chance is too little for me to spend 3 points there.

As for IFHE - there's been a discussion on this in this topic already. It will definitely boost damage of the secondaries, especially on bow-on BBs. However, it will also definitely have the potential to get you killed (FP will allow you live longer when being HE spammed, which happens almost every game).

Players
214 posts
12,181 battles

GK with legandary-mod, IFHE, BFT, AFT, AR and Manual secondaries... A monster. Don't need super intendant as enemies don't live long enough :cap_rambo: 

Keep your distance to HE burning ships and torpedoes in the beginning of the match and look for openings. The DPM of the secondaries just melt 99% of the ships with 40-50mm pens.

Players
8,065 posts
8,914 battles

Swap DE for IFHE, swap BFT for BoS. BoS is likely more useful for survivability than SI, given you burn most games, far fewer you'll see through to a fifth repair party, in my experience with GK.

59 minutes ago, killerkeks5507 said:

But isn’t the legendary module a Nerv compared to normal secondary module?

Don't use secondary mod. Usually, you should run main battery mod and Legendary combines the two.

Just like BFT, things that make secondaries shoot faster are hardly worth what they cost, because the main damage dealer at the end are the main guns, not the secondaries.