You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Recruiting Station: a New Referral Program with Fresh Rewards!

123 comments in this topic

[CATS]
Players
26,033 posts
14,068 battles

Still very nice.

And you can reward your most active recruit by giving him/her a container too.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,033 posts
14,068 battles
3 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Trouble is I have no friends who would be bothered with this game, friends I already have are already in the game.

I have 9 recruits, none of which I know...

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,065 battles
4 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Trouble is I have no friends who would be bothered with this game, friends I already have are already in the game.

If you invited them via our system, they will still count for you towards your recruitment points. Or if you have friends who stopped playing 90+ days ago, they're also eligible for this system.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,797 posts
1,839 battles

Remember, "friends" can also be returning clan mates or generally players who for example didn't have time to play for some time (90 days).

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Good to see the recruitment thing now also yielding some worthwhile rewards for the recruiter as well... But if RNG crates are the way to do it?

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

A question on the rewards from the crates.

If I get a crate and already own all the premium ships it could deliver, will I be compensated in credits or doubloons?

[HOO]
3,242 posts
42 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

If you invited them via our system, they will still count for you towards your recruitment points. Or if you have friends who stopped playing 90+ days ago, they're also eligible for this system.

Greetings, Crysantos

I know I invited 3 persons "back in the days". They however do not show up in my recruitment list... So it's not working it seems.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,792 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, MrFingers sagte:

I know I invited 3 persons "back in the days". They however do not show up in my recruitment list... So it's not working it seems.

perhaps it is only for those recruits of the last recruitment "step", where the recruiter got 1k coal (or something similar), and not the very very old recruits with the max. 3x reward chest

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,065 battles
52 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Did you invite them via "Invite a friend"? If you still know their nickname, I'll check with our customer support. Otherwise just send them the link and they will be added automatically. When it comes to the rewards, happy to read your feedback about that.

1 minute ago, 300ConfirmedKills said:

Well this definitely beats 3 days of premium and 1000 coal. A welcome improvement.

Thanks, yes the rewards are now much better :Smile_honoring:

1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

A question on the rewards from the crates.

If I get a crate and already own all the premium ships it could deliver, will I be compensated in credits or doubloons?

They should work like Santa Crates but I'll doublecheck to confirm.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
5 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Did you invite them via "Invite a friend"? If you still know their nickname, I'll check with our customer support. Otherwise just send them the link and they will be added automatically. When it comes to the rewards, happy to read your feedback about that.

He probably meant before the last rework. That one removed all previous recruits from our lists.

[HOO]
3,242 posts
10 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Erm... it was during the first days of when there was a referral program active (with the container as reward). I do know their names, but they all seem to have abandoned WoWS already, so it's of little use I guess.

[ANGER]
Alpha Tester
58 posts
3,736 battles

so where is this recruiting station, when I press send invites I get to the following screen, and it's nothing there:

F5wr1q3.png

[-NYX-]
Players
178 posts
6,851 battles

what worries me is,... last few months.
We see many sales of ships that used to be rare... in store or in crates...
And more frequently there are containers for sale...
We hop from one to next event (including Premium crates) in overlapping... sometimes triple overlap.
etc. etc.
Now we can have better rewards if we invite people..
is it going downhill ?

I mean, if you want more players... than improve the game.
Do not implant fantasy BB line's or if, do not make them too good.
you mostly "improve" without listening to the players that actually play.
Now I know that it's very hard to change things everyone's way.... but it ain't that hard to figure out what real players want.

And if even the whales can't keep-up buying all new stuff.... you definite missing 

• Cool 6

WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,065 battles
39 minutes ago, StrEagle said:

so where is this recruiting station, when I press send invites I get to the following screen, and it's nothing there:

F5wr1q3.png

This is the entire screen? Could you send our customer support a ticket with this screenshot attached? Looks like the resolution is borked.

You can also access it here: https://friends.worldofwarships.eu/

There should be a big orange button stating "Send invitation".

10 minutes ago, ZWC said:

what worries me is,... last few months.
We see many sales of ships that used to be rare... in store or in crates...
And more frequently there are containers for sale...
We hop from one to next event (including Premium crates) in overlapping... sometimes triple overlap.
etc. etc.
Now we can have better rewards if we invite people..
is it going downhill ?

I mean, if you want more players... than improve the game.
Do not implant fantasy BB line's or if, do not make them too good.

This isn't related to the topic but it's actually not true. We didn't sell any rare ships in the store directly and e.g. Santa Crates have always included a rare chance to get one of the rare ships. We have a lot of content going on and we switched to story arcs in early 2018, we also actually added an additional week between updates to improve quality. We always had an invite-a-friend program and the feedback was quite clear for the last iteration of this program, so we improved it to make sure it's interesting and offers good rewards for those who help by inviting their friends and acquaintances.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

[-NYX-]
Players
178 posts
6,851 battles
2 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

This isn't related to the topic but it's actually not true. We didn't sell any rare ships in the store directly and e.g. Santa Crates have always included a rare chance to get one of the rare ships. We have a lot of content going on and we switched to story arcs in early 2018, we also actually added an additional week between updates to improve quality. We always had an invite-a-friend program and the feedback was quite clear for the last iteration of this program, so we improved it to make sure it's interesting and offers good rewards for those who help by inviting their friends and acquaintances.

Greetings, Crysantos

Thanks for reply and sorry not all was on-topic.
Still it worries me how sales and shop is running.
Invite system is part of sales.

I do like the better reward for inviting.... but to me this is a bit late

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

I shared links, just in case... After years i have noticed someone used, and gone trough progress already... after years i see this comment, without any possibility to check back who what he...
Nice change to have!

Players
1,611 posts
18,129 battles

Good to know the inactive period is 90 days all my real world friends who play quit thanks to the CV rework so hopefully once things calm down I can convince them to give it another go. 

• Funny 2

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,859 battles
1 hour ago, Sklbson said:

everything for new players .wg have old players in the [edited]

The new recruitment station will not only give rewards for new players, you, the recruiter will gain a wide variety of rewards when the person/s you invited plays games, and more recruitment points when you division with the invitee/s.

• Cool 1

[RIPCV]
Players
1 post
4,071 battles

I got a qustiom too. I started playing the game by a invite from a freand 2 years ago and he does not hawe me as his recruit. Is it  still possible for us to get the bonus because from mine 1800 games wie played like 1500 together and still playing together 90% of the time. And the other questio is if wie are 3 freands or more but wie did mess up the inv. can it be redone?

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,859 battles
5 minutes ago, Kreiton said:

I got a qustiom too. I started playing the game by a invite from a freand 2 years ago and he does not hawe me as his recruit. Is it  still possible for us to get the bonus because from mine 1800 games wie played like 1500 together and still playing together 90% of the time. And the other questio is if wie are 3 freands or more but wie did mess up the inv. can it be redone?

Invites are only for a potential new player and 90+ Days absent veterans. Regarding the player that recruited you 2 years ago, and not longer has you as a recruit, I have no idea why that is.