WG_Lumberjack

Recruiting Station: a New Referral Program with Fresh Rewards!

22 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles

Greetings captains,

The Recruiting Station is a new in-game system of rewards where Recruiters invite their friends—and receive unique containers, as well as cashback in doubloons from purchases made by them. This thread can be used for questions and to ask for referral links from Recruiters.

How does it work?

0a84e882-83a6-11e9-a77f-38eaa735f4cc_330

Step 1: Invite your friends via the brand-new Recruiting Station (Players with no account or less than 15 battles in total, or an existing player who hasn’t played in the last 90 days)

·        A Recruiter receives 1 “Junior Recruiting Station” container for the first three invitations sent.

0a6b0d4a-83a6-11e9-9d80-38eaa735f4cc_330

Step 2: Collect Recruitment Points. Play with friends in a Division to get more!

0a85fe98-83a6-11e9-974a-38eaa735f4cc_330

Step 3: Exchange Recruitment Points for unique Recruiting Station containers.

START RECRUITING

Cashback: Get extra dubloons!

A Recruiter gets cashback from purchases made by their Shipmates in the Premium Shop. Once each month, a Recruiter will receive a cashback in doubloons equal to 10% of the total cost of purchases made by the Recruiter's Shipmates.

Disclaimer: Cashback benefits only apply to purchases made after the start of the Recruiting Station referral program, not retroactively.

Where to find the Recruiting Station:
•    You can access the Recruiting Station in the Recruiting Station Tab in-game
•    You can access the Recruiting Station on the main page of the portal (link to be added)

What do my invited players get?

Spoiler

Reward for the first battle in World of Warships:
•    Soviet Tier II cruiser Diana Lima, a Port slot, and a Commander with 9 skill points
•    7 days of Warships Premium Account

Reward for the first battle played with a Tier VI ship:
•    British Tier VI battleship Warspite, a Port slot, and a Commander with 10 skill points
•    7 days of Warships Premium Account
•    5,000,000 credits
•    25 signal flags of each type, including special signal flags such as Hydra and Leviathan.
•    5 “More Resources” containers

Reward for 25 victorious battles*:
•    14 days of Warships Premium Account
•    2 supercontainers

* This task is only applicable to existing players with more than 5 battles, but who haven’t played the World of Warships for 90 days or more.
All battles will count towards progress, except training battles.

The Recruiting Station tab is already available, both in the game and on the main page of the portal, replacing the "Play with Friends" tab. If you’re already a participant of the "Play with Friends" program, all your referral links will be saved. Your referees become your Shipmates automatically, meaning that you can also receive cashback and 0a1ff67a-83a6-11e9-8c24-38eaa735f4cc.png Recruitment Points from them.

You can find more details about the Recruiting Station here.

Full steam ahead, it’s time to earn your rewards!

• Cool 2

[TBA]
Players
4 posts
4,566 battles

so as a old recuiter i didnt see any of my recuits moved over to the new system as ship mates and i have a mate that i recruited that still plays with me so do we lose out of just wait till they move everyone over?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
4 minutes ago, Voen_Sveta said:

is it still actual? 

if i start now as someone's Recruit, can i be a Recruiter someday in the future?

Yes, this still works.

If you are looking for an invite link, send me a PM.

• Cool 1

[KSNFE]
Players
29 posts
4 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Yes, this still works.

If you are looking for an invite link, send me a PM.

and what about a possibility to become recruiter in the future if i start as a recruit?

or recruit has the same points and can get the same rewards from containers as a recruiter?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
55 minutes ago, Voen_Sveta said:

and what about a possibility to become recruiter in the future if i start as a recruit?

or recruit has the same points and can get the same rewards from containers as a recruiter?

Once you reach the necessary account level, you will need to play a certain number of battles for that, you can recruit other players too. Those will then accumulate recruitement points for you.

If you want your recruited friends to have some points too, you'll need to play with them in a so called division (a group within the game).

If you play enough I might, irregularly, send you a container as a reward.

• Cool 2

[KSNFE]
Players
29 posts

about containers... 

earn 1500 referral points, purchase 3 containers, open them and get 150k credits and some nice signals)))

premium ships? premium days? dont be naive, forget about it)))

all this referral points\containers thing is a big joke and does not worth an effort))

shot-19.11.11_18.14.21-0416.jpg

[WAR]
Players
428 posts
On 11/11/2019 at 7:30 PM, MrOverboard said:

On my very first container, the smallest one, I get premium Omaha :) RNG is a b.tch dude...

Omaha isn't a premium....

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,733 posts
13,654 battles
2 hours ago, Kiwi1960 said:

Omaha isn't a premium....

ok, lets spell it out for you, he got a Mablehead, a premium Omaha, easy if you read his message...

• Cool 1

[WAR]
Players
428 posts
8 hours ago, Salentine said:

ok, lets spell it out for you, he got a Mablehead, a premium Omaha, easy if you read his message...

Below is his message, pray tell, where does it 'spell out' a "Marblehead"?

There is no premium Omaha, but there is a premium Marblehead...

On 11/11/2019 at 7:30 PM, MrOverboard said:

On my very first container, the smallest one, I get premium Omaha :) RNG is a b.tch dude...

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,733 posts
13,654 battles
6 hours ago, Kiwi1960 said:

Below is his message, pray tell, where does it 'spell out' a "Marblehead"?

because the marblehead is a premium omaha...

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
1,998 posts
6,400 battles

Removed some invite links. Posting an invite link is allowed ONLY if someone asked for it, in this case 1 invite link may be posted, otherwise posting these links is considered as spam.

[TFP_]
2,505 posts
13,086 battles

Advertising your own invitation link is prohibited in this thread.