You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

6 Pyotr Velikiy in one battle

30 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,906 battles

Are you talking about a cap on BBs? Or do you seriously expect something different in the week after a new line launch.

Christ, well seeing you weren't around when KM BBs were released :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8

[ALONE]
Modder
2,136 posts
13,635 battles

I guess it's nicer than having 6 CV - like when these were released? :fish_happy:

Players
3,277 posts
19,066 battles
6 minutes ago, AronForce said:

Can we have a cap on ships please? This is disgusting

this is the ultimate balance. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,558 posts
23,777 battles

like it wasn't just the same.... on.... every............single.........line..........release *sigh*

• Cool 6

Players
485 posts
7,511 battles
Just now, MrWastee said:

like it wasn't just the same.... on.... every............single.........line..........release *sigh*

Then WG should implement a cap already

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,558 posts
23,777 battles
2 minutes ago, AronForce said:

Then WG should implement a cap already

while u say "should" u might "should" take a guess on why they did not yet and most probably won't ever.

Players
4,015 posts
3 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

Exactly.

I don't know why people don't adapt to the meta by playing a ship class that counters it.

• Cool 5

Players
4,015 posts
1 minute ago, belalugosisdead said:

Select: Kamikaze. Have fun. 

I dont understand the problem 5 BBs are typical MM. Its Not so important which ones.  

Its not that 5 BBs are bothering him, its 5 of Peter The Great, that's ... let us admit ... kinda strong.

He felt it in his NY :D

But like you said ... its the time to play DDs and CVs :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,009 posts
13,054 battles

My Shino has a second youth now.:cap_haloween: Just be careful and do not get spotted close to Ru BBs, this accuracy can be devastating even with AP.

Players
3,130 posts
10,603 battles

Happens all the time when a new lines comes out.  And no, WG will not limit it because it brings in the ££££. 

Had one Pyotr with 6 kills yesterday on the enemy team.  And he still lost (our div was on the opposite side wiping the floor with the other side, not on my watch :cap_tea:

Bet he was gutted.

Players
2,844 posts
14,993 battles
36 minutes ago, AronForce said:

Can we have a cap on ships please? This is disgusting

shot-19.06.04_10.02.20-0431.jpg

shot-19.06.04_10.08.45-0255.jpg

Only six!  You should have been playing when German bbs launched. 11bb and one cruiser. Me.  :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
984 posts
20,372 battles
15 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Its not that 5 BBs are bothering him, its 5 of Peter The Great, that's ... let us admit ... kinda strong.

He felt it in his NY :D

It is very strong when correct ankled, yes. This means in daily Wows, that 4 out of 5 piotrs show broadside to everyone and you can citadell the crap out of them.  :-)

• Cool 1

Players
3,130 posts
10,603 battles

It's a very strong tier 5 ship.  I think you will see quite a few of them even after the initial rush.

[AMOK]
Players
1,955 posts
8,549 battles
12 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Russian BBs have a fixed number of Damage Control parties because they send in their firefighters with total disregard for their safety, so they are just all used up eventually. #Chernobyl

Same like infantry in Stalingrad. Rifles-Ammunition.

The firefighters are fighting fires with blood from their veins till they bled to death. Russian stronk blood.

Players
401 posts
3,834 battles

I remember something similar when the US cruiser line split. I think there was six or seven Clevelands in the battle. The amount of HE passing overhead at any one time was hilarious. A very enjoyable battle, great fun.

[ORM]
Players
135 posts
3,621 battles

happens in any game, the shiny new thing must be used because it's shiny and new and must be the best thing ever, or at least since the last shiny new thing which now obviously is dull and ancient.

something new comes out, people get it so it's no surprise they want to use it, some will love it and keep using it, some will hate it and leave it in port, most will switch round depending on what they feel like on the day or how their tech tree is progressing, things will soon settle down again

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts
On 6/4/2019 at 9:52 AM, Culiacan_Mexico said:

Only six!  You should have been playing when German bbs launched. 11bb and one cruiser. Me.  :Smile_teethhappy:

SO HOW COME YOU ONLY PLAY TIER 5 DDS AND YOUR MAX FRAGS IS 8?

[BLITZ]
Players
2,819 posts
10,972 battles
On 6/4/2019 at 10:11 AM, AronForce said:

Can we have a cap on ships please?

No cap, kill all!