You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
blindhai

Would it be possible to buy Wargaming Premium (the "normal" premium time) with dubloons again?

7 comments in this topic

Question

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,832 battles

Hello,

i found it very annoying that i cant buy regular premium time with dubloons anymore (i want to play WoT and WoWs with premium time and want to change the whole time, when i want. I dont need the special bonuses provided by WoWs Premium). I have a lot of dubloons left and i always bought premium time for dubloons and in my opinion dubloons should ALWAYS have the same worth as cash, because you bought the dubloons with cash...it is just a simple exchange.

So please. Make it possible again and dont force the new premium down our throat!

In my case i have no real other purpose for dubloons anymore. Yes, sometimes i need to change modules or something like that, but i dont need like 20k dubloons for that. I dont think that the servers will run that long so that i can spend it all until then. :) 

Thank you 

6 answers to this question

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,832 battles
9 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

You could have spend it last week....

What happened last week? Was there a special offer or something? Be specific...

[CATS]
Players
26,054 posts
14,083 battles
1 minute ago, blindhai said:

What happened last week? Was there a special offer or something? Be specific...

That was before the offer was changed...

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,832 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

That was before the offer was changed...

ok, i didnt know that. Are you sure it wasnt right away when they introduced the new premium time? So they tried to hide it?

[CATS]
Players
26,054 posts
14,083 battles
1 minute ago, blindhai said:

ok, i didnt know that. Are you sure it wasnt right away when they introduced the new premium time? So they tried to hide it?

These tinfoil theories...

If people would read more, 98% of these theories would vanish in the whole world...

Other Changes and Improvements

• Wargaming Premium Account is no longer available in exchange for doubloons in the Premium Account purchase menu. However, you can still get it via the Premium Shop.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-084-soviet-battleships/#content

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,832 battles
45 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

These tinfoil theories...

If people would read more, 98% of these theories would vanish in the whole world...

Thank you for the information. Usually i am very well informed (ok, things under "OTHER" arent that useful most of the time), but right now i am very busy and cant join the clan discord to get useful informations as well.

You overexaggerating here and claim that it is a tinfoil theory even though it was just a question, doesnt help. Hopefully you feel better now but not every little question is a rhetorical one. ;)