Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Linkaex

ability to join clan battles in one more rating

6 comments in this topic

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
787 posts
4,520 battles

What does it mean, and how do we get this "one more rating" :cap_hmm:

[SHAFT]
Players
9,448 posts
8,811 battles

:cap_hmm:

To what are you referring to?

In CBs, you can pick Alpha or Bravo rating. Both start from scratch ofc, but lets say, you have so many clanmembers, that you can fill 2 teams, then they could play both at the same time, one in Alpha and the others in Bravo. Or you can play with better players in the higher rating, and let not so good players go for Bravo.

Sadly i feel, especially the best clans play Bravo rating when they dont want to play Hurricane, and then go noob bashing in their lower rating :Smile_sceptic:

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
787 posts
4,520 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

:cap_hmm:

To what are you referring to?

In CBs, you can pick Alpha or Bravo rating. Both start from scratch ofc, but lets say, you have so many clanmembers, that you can fill 2 teams, then they could play both at the same time, one in Alpha and the others in Bravo. Or you can play with better players in the higher rating, and let not so good players go for Bravo.

Sadly i feel, especially the best clans play Bravo rating when they dont want to play Hurricane, and then go noob bashing in their lower rating :Smile_sceptic:

Clan battles. I get this message at the Officers Club building. So I leveled it up for no reason since I still get this message. 

image.png.219a3f3df3760e0427664b212c42d8c1.png

[SHAFT]
Players
9,448 posts
8,811 battles
22 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

Clan battles. I get this message at the Officers Club building. So I leveled it up for no reason since I still get this message.  

image.png.219a3f3df3760e0427664b212c42d8c1.png

I guess if you dont level it up, your clan has only Alpha rating during Clanbattles.

• Cool 2

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
787 posts
4,520 battles
20 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

I guess if you dont level it up, your clan has only Alpha rating during Clanbattles.

Thanks. 

So I will be able to join Cb with a bravo rating?!? 

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,642 posts
10,063 battles
19 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

Thanks. 

So I will be able to join Cb with a bravo rating?!? 

Yes, as you need only the first expansion to unlock the ability to use second rating and your clan has built two expansions. See the picture:

Spoiler

916749358_ClanexpansionsandsecondCBrating.thumb.jpg.d0eea938a87b123d641ba327927ee8e0.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this