RedAnark

2 CVs in a Co op? are you serious??

12 comments in this topic

[Z3NIT]
Players
696 posts

Ok, great, so next patch 8.5 please do 3 CVs for each team in any type of Battle, then 4x4 then 5x5 then when you'll reach 8X8 in a Co op or 12x12 in a Random, you'll be satisfied I guess!

I wonder, who, in Wargaming Co, is so mad for CVs.... Please let us know, most of us we'll congratulate him for these maniacal decisions. Txs!

2019-06-03_16h58_28.thumb.jpg.9466a9bf77a04f5cee1b0d2513a09252.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
463 posts
8,432 battles

Co-op is the one game mode where I would be a lot less strict about team composition as in ranked/random/clan battles.

• Cool 1

[PONYS]
Players
4,964 posts
18,213 battles

Who cares? It's coop.

Those matches don't last long enough in order the cv to be effective. 

They don't deal enough damage most time.

So more damage for you

• Cool 1

[WGP2L]
Players
97 posts
7,692 battles

Its just a Coop, mate. Im more worried about few battles ive witnessed last week, which included 4xTier 8 cv in a Tier 8-9 match... But yeah, lets introduce more cvs into random PvP battles, at least we will have what to laugh about, watching memes about CVs desperately trying to cap and sink eachother, after they killed all surface ships.

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
On 6/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, RedAnark said:

Ok, great, so next patch 8.5 please do 3 CVs for each team in any type of Battle, then 4x4 then 5x5 then when you'll reach 8X8 in a Co op or 12x12 in a Random, you'll be satisfied I guess!

I wonder, who, in Wargaming Co, is so mad for CVs.... Please let us know, most of us we'll congratulate him for these maniacal decisions. Txs!

2019-06-03_16h58_28.thumb.jpg.9466a9bf77a04f5cee1b0d2513a09252.jpg

I am sorry you feel this way but it is coop. Not the most popular game mode of ours.
To be able to provide possibility to play for everyone we have to make some sacrifices like this one. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
38 posts
7,793 battles
57 minutes ago, WG_Lumberjack said:

I am sorry you feel this way but it is coop. Not the most popular game mode of ours.
To be able to provide possibility to play for everyone we have to make some sacrifices like this one. 

Happened yesterday few times in random battles. Once even been focused by two CVs while was on Tirpitz and disregards to my attempts to fight back, they just constantly attacked and destroyed my ship. Quite annoying when you literally can't do anything.

Players
1,992 posts
13,049 battles
2 minutes ago, arkashiks said:

Happened yesterday few times in random battles. Once even been focused by two CVs while was on Tirpitz and disregards to my attempts to fight back, they just constantly attacked and destroyed my ship. Quite annoying when you literally can't do anything.

Just dodgeTM :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
38 posts
7,793 battles
1 minute ago, DariusJacek said:

Just dodgeTM :Smile_trollface:

Did that for a while, but runned out of most important consumable - luck :Smile_coin:

Players
1,992 posts
13,049 battles
Just now, arkashiks said:

Did that for a while, but runned out of most important consumable - luck :Smile_coin:

I was joking, it's a usual answer from CV lovers brigade, you can mitigate damage by good use of DCP and heals, trying to dodge (not much use in big and clumsy BB) and blobing with AA ships. Going on your own is asking for troubles - basically free food for CV.

• Cool 1

[Z3NIT]
Players
696 posts
On 6/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, WG_Lumberjack said:

Maybe... a couple of nights ago I had a couple of nice battles in co op with my Salem and a very good player from TTT.... maybe they are a new Clan.... :Smile_glasses:

[BAD-A]
Players
640 posts
9,038 battles
On 6/15/2019 at 8:33 PM, Sark74 said:

Whats the complaint here? You dont face a CV so there is no Issue!. 

Yet...

Just wait until we have AI CVs in co-op...