Googie_RN_Rtd

Casual Mature UK Player Looking for UK or English Speaking Clan

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
25 posts
11,749 battles

Hi Shipmates, are there any friendly established UK Clans currently recruiting, ideally any ex-forces/Royal Navy ones?

I'm not the best player or do I profess to be, I play for fun not for stats, I enjoy playing the game whether I win or lose, most of the time.

I'm often active during the day, rather than peak times, so a clan that has daytime players would be a bonus. I like WG Games because of the fact you don't have to commit hours of time at once, so it suits my lifestyle, I'm able to play a match, go AFK do some chores, return and play another match and so on, which in-turn keeps she that must be obeyed happy also. Some days though I have more time to commit and it would be nice to play in Divisions with like minded player. I'm also looking to improve my game-play and welcome any help and constructive criticism. 

I was in a Clan for quite a while, I only joined to help these very friendly and polite guys who asked me to join to help build their resource whilst they started it up and it grew and grew but sadly was not English Speaking, hence the reason I eventually left.

I've a few Tier X Ships in my port and the past 6 months or so I've  mainly been playing and enjoying DD's.

I'm an older player but hopefully that should have no [pun] bearing [/pun]

TIA

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,809 battles

Hi Googie_RN_RTD,

We are a medium sized clan in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger multi national Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc. So as you can guess we are a more laid back and mature bunch. 

I am ex RN ( ex Killick Chef) myself and so is Cookieboy in our clan as well,  what branch fell??

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms etc, we are recruiting more captains so we can advance into Clan Wars, we use TS3 rather than Discord for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris ( AKA Cyclops)

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
25 posts
11,749 battles

Thank you Chris, the Clan looks like the type I am looking for, I'm an ex RP, I'm not too Jack'ish lol, despite the avatar and username as I've been out since 93 (joined 84) , I had to add something to the username Googie as no one seems to let you have it as it's so similar to Google, hence the reason for adding RN_Rtd :cap_fainting:

I'm often AFK as explained above if anyone messages me and they don't get a reply, so apologies in advance. Should I just send a Join Request, if you'll have me?

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,809 battles
37 minutes ago, Googie_RN_Rtd said:

Thank you Chris, the Clan looks like the type I am looking for, I'm an ex RP, I'm not too Jack'ish lol, despite the avatar and username as I've been out since 93 (joined 84) , I had to add something to the username Googie as no one seems to let you have it as it's so similar to Google, hence the reason for adding RN_Rtd :cap_fainting:

I'm often AFK as explained above if anyone messages me and they don't get a reply, so apologies in advance. Should I just send a Join Request, if you'll have me?

Hi Googie,

Joined back in 72 & left in 82, if you can pop onto our OGHF World of Warships clan and request to join I will sort it out when I get home this evening,  I am sending you a PM as well.

Chris.