Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beastofwar

CV fighter consumables....what type aircraft are they ?

8 comments in this topic

[BHSFL]
Players
3,412 posts

With ship launched fighter consumables you can see the model sitting at the launchers  - save some bugged ones - so it is easy to see what they are.

But has anyone ever seen what type aircraft CV fighter consumables are ? I only see a text and some HP bar flying around. Are they the same as the strike fighters on the CV ? Anyone ever got a picture or a close up view of them ?

I really wonder about his. Seems like a waste of detial you never get to see them, and these aircraft have lots of details.....some  even have red painted airbrakes coming out when you decellerate.

Players
6,773 posts
245 battles

Probs interceptors or superiority fighters of somekind, could just be basic fighters though.

defo not attackers since they are bigger and slower (but can still dogfight if needed).

[BHSFL]
Players
3,412 posts

But my point is no one ever sees them right ? Do they even have models ?

All i ever see of them is some dots against the horizon at best, text of which carrier they belong to and a HP bar indicating their strenght.....i never seen them up close or any model.

Maybe when i purposely fly through them i might get to see them.....but DD could have had ample oppertunity to maybe see them aswell i think, as they are often dropped on them to keep them visible while turning.

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,584 posts
13,503 battles
Just now, Beastofwar said:

But my point is no one ever sees them right ? Do they even have models ?

All i ever see of them is some dots, text and a HP bar.....i never seen them up close or any model.

Yes they do have models.

It's easy to see when you are locked on by one of them, as they fly close behind your planes and fire on them. 

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

you can also just fire up a replay, go into freecam plus slowmo and check^^ (might have to google for replay controls, I dont remember them off the top of my head)

Players
439 posts
5,436 battles

Same as the rocket planes I would guess.

Shoku's seem to be Zeros, Implacable Seafires, Lexi Hellcats.

Put  some up in a training room and fly to them 

Sign in to follow this