Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tamagotchi

PSA: Don't buy the new soviet container if you have most of the premium ships

7 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
124 posts
8,290 battles

Because it can drop a mission for a ship you have in port at the time of purchase. So if you already have 3 out of 4 in port and only hoping to get the missing one, the odds would be really really poor. I still vividly recall the time around the CV container when @Tuccy went to explain that those containers couldn't drop duplicates (except of rare cases) to avoid us peasants hoarding cheap golds. But apparently the rule is different this time and it has not been clearly explained. In fact I wonder if I should ask for a refund now.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

The drop algorith still checks for duplicates.

But since the drops are missions instead of ships and you technically don't have any of those missions yet even if they are for ships you already own. Working as intended.

And I mean the working as intended non-sarcastically here because I'm cynically sure the contrived happenstance of bypassing their own duplicate-check with the whole mission drop shebang was a calculated move.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
124 posts
8,290 battles
2 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Uhm... we get credits not gold or something like that was it?

Yep, that's what they said. 

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
124 posts
8,290 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

The drop algorith still checks for duplicates.

But since the drops are missions instead of ships and you technically don't have any of those missions yet even if they are for ships you already own. Working as intended.

And I mean the working as intended non-sarcastically here because I'm cynically sure the contrived happenstance of bypassing their own duplicate-check with the whole mission drop shebang was a calculated move.

I see your point, so this is not a technical oversight but intentional misleading..

Sign in to follow this