You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Inappropriate_noob

HMS Thunderer....

15 comments in this topic

Players
3,220 posts

So she is coming to the game, is there any point in cloning another tier X BB, and why so much focus on the higher tiers, it would be nice if some tier 5, 6, and 7 ships had some love, maybe buff the range and reloads of the Russian BB's, that would be a start.

I know I am wrong on this but I still see tier X as an end game.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,775 posts
26,611 battles
39 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

So she is coming to the game, is there any point in cloning another tier X BB, and why so much focus on the higher tiers, it would be nice if some tier 5, 6, and 7 ships had some love, maybe buff the range and reloads of the Russian BB's, that would be a start.

Did you look at stats for those BBs? With exception of T5 PV, which is second to GC, all others are currently leaders at their respective tiers. And you want to buff them?

• Cool 2

[RO-RN]
Players
863 posts
10,591 battles

Do we really needed more T10 premiums? I mean we got in the last weeks as announcements: smolensk, courbert, somers, harekaze and now this! Put some of these ships in the tech tree! 

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,775 posts
26,611 battles
Just now, Animalul2012 said:

Do we really needed more T10 premiums?

Thunderer is not a premium but alternative T10 RN BB.

[ADRIA]
Players
271 posts
12,253 battles

They release high tier premiums so that players cant complain about bad mm in t8 and below. 

1mclsg.jpg

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
2,047 posts
7,861 battles

i would love some free xp tier 5-7 stuff so far we only had the Nelson (well worth the free xp).

• Cool 2

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,374 posts
17,545 battles
6 minutes ago, CptMinia said:

Russian BBs do not need a buff.

Buff the range on Russian BBs and nerf reload to compensate, change nothing else.

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

Players
439 posts
5,436 battles

I really thought she was going to be a Lion with 6x457.

This is just another Conq.

Or maybe we should have had HMS St Andrew

modernized_hms_st__andrews_by_tzoli-d758

Players
1,622 posts
18,185 battles

I honestly don't mind it being essentially another Conqueror but I just wish it had normal AP and HE shells in the same way as the Warspite and the current iteration of Hood. 

A,though that's probably me as I don't really get on with the Conqueror where as I feel much happier in normal battleships. 

Players
1,078 posts
12,578 battles
2 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

I honestly don't mind it being essentially another Conqueror but I just wish it had normal AP and HE shells in the same way as the Warspite and the current iteration of Hood. 

A,though that's probably me as I don't really get on with the Conqueror where as I feel much happier in normal battleships. 

Apparently it is meant to be like the Vanguard with a vulnerable citadel but a fast rudder and turret traverse plus being able to hit the broad side of a barn so the AP should be usable, unlike the Tech-tree ships that can't hit the barn from within so HE is more reliable unless at distances under 5km (though I did find that the Conqueror can actually hit things so AP is usable on that one along with the QE), so hopefully they will tone down the HE values that it currently has making the AP the ammo of choice.

• Cool 2

Players
2,882 posts
16,293 battles
4 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

So she is coming to the game, is there any point in cloning another tier X BB

Inb4 conq nerfs after launching premium conq :Smile_trollface:

Players
2,379 posts
15,283 battles
6 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

(...) is there any point in cloning another tier X BB (...)

Just swap "wealthy man" for "premium ship"

• Funny 1