Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Soviet Battleship Branch Review

21 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
8,698 battles

Nice story MoffGaburo - Still laughing :cap_like::Smile_teethhappy:- Yes real word differed "slightly" from the fantasy WG has been creating here with a  bunch of OP BB's. :Smile_facepalm:

Thank you for sharing !

• Cool 3

Players
568 posts
3 hours ago, MoffGaburo said:

Summary, they are OP af. But in reality:

Russian BBs should have a randomized main battery reload from 28sec to 35sec. Get random unexplained fires and floods and from time to time all 2ndary guns should shoot all around and the stop. :cap_rambo:

• Funny 3

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,242 posts

OMG! I got the Izmail mission from a free container. What a load of :etc_swear: ship it is. Worst ship I have played so far. Great that is has 4 x 3 gun turrets, except that it takes a week to turn them 90 degrees. So you don't have a cat in hells chance of firing 12 guns at once. Not unless you sit perfectly still for half-an-hour broadside to something while they turn.

What on earth is WG thinking giving that ship such a very, very, very slow turret rotation speed.

Players
186 posts
8,171 battles
23 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Presenting the Soviet battleships: everything you need to know when reaching for victory.

Read it on the portal

All I wanna know is how Good the Russian Navy with its Battle Ships did against Japan during WW2? How big was the Russian pacific ORGAMI fleet ?

• Funny 1

[NKK3]
Weekend Tester
257 posts
7,093 battles
34 minutes ago, Killroy67 said:

All I wanna know is how Good the Russian Navy with its Battle Ships did against Japan during WW2? How big was the Russian pacific ORGAMI fleet ?

They threw blue-prints at the japanese until they surrendered in panic. Two atomic bombs? That's [edited] american propaganda.

• Funny 1

[JUNK]
Players
6 posts
17,564 battles

Im just qurious why is this taking so long? First it was agreed new patch will be every 3 weeks, then it was moved to 4 weeks (because extra time was needed) now without any notification it's 5 weeks? Patch notes also not available, patches are constantly delayed etc etc... 

Lots of ppl are talking about this and they are not really happy, and don't let me start about CV's that are destroying every single match where they are in, and they are in 90% of the games sometimes even 2 of them on each side. Check your data and check how many ppl stopped playing/playing less because of it.

• Cool 2

[DREAD]
Players
9,577 posts
6,746 battles
22 hours ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

Russian BBs should have a randomized main battery reload from 28sec to 35sec. Get random unexplained fires and floods and from time to time all 2ndary guns should shoot all around and the stop. :cap_rambo:

Almost but the reload should randomly be between 35-180s

Players
186 posts
8,171 battles
7 hours ago, MoffGaburo said:

They threw blue-prints at the japanese until they surrendered in panic. Two atomic bombs? That's [edited] american propaganda.

I thank the US for those two atomic bombs. Yes it killed manny people  BUT if not it would have killed manny manny more. ALL POW's  ,ALL CIVILIANS  in the CAMPS and so manny more Service man who would have to fight months longer. 

I Regret that they didn't listen to Patton and kick the Russians out of eastern Europe and back behind there own borders. The world would have been much better of.

• Cool 2

[ZPT]
Players
197 posts
On 5/27/2019 at 4:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Presenting the Soviet battleships: everything you need to know when reaching for victory.

Read it on the portal

A bunch of game-breaking fake ships made-up purely for propaganda purposes and to please russian fanboys playerbase :Smile_sceptic:!

tenor.gif?itemid=9288933

• Cool 1

[POMF]
Players
137 posts
9,111 battles
On 5/27/2019 at 2:28 PM, Warwick_Chieftain said:

So what about the Pobeda/Slava? Will it be a branch split or just another premium?

Can somebody answer this please? Thank you.

• Funny 1

[RHAEN]
Players
24 posts
18,595 battles

I sailed the Vladivostok in some battles recently, and it brings back the old battleship feeling. The cruiser which shows broadside to her is a dead cruiser, just as in the old times, which was said wrong.

So I don't know is it good or not?  

[CATS]
Players
26,201 posts
14,119 battles
On 5/28/2019 at 12:17 AM, GTB1964 said:

OMG! I got the Izmail mission from a free container. What a load of :etc_swear: ship it is. Worst ship I have played so far. Great that is has 4 x 3 gun turrets, except that it takes a week to turn them 90 degrees. So you don't have a cat in hells chance of firing 12 guns at once. Not unless you sit perfectly still for half-an-hour broadside to something while they turn.

What on earth is WG thinking giving that ship such a very, very, very slow turret rotation speed.

Get used to her. Atm she is the strongest performing Tier VI BB...

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
186 posts
8,171 battles
15 hours ago, Jean_Bart said:

A bunch of game-breaking fake ships made-up purely for propaganda purposes and to please russian fanboys playerbase :Smile_sceptic:!

tenor.gif?itemid=9288933

Let them be happy with there shitty Roebel. No more Euro our Dollar from me.  It would not be a suprise when they bring Russian ships from the 60's in the game.

• Cool 1

[3-RTR]
Beta Tester
160 posts

Next the russians will put spaceships in. Except the Gangut its all fantasy crap for patriotic reasons.

WG doesnt understand how rediculous they are.

On 5/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, Warwick_Chieftain said:

Can somebody answer this please? Thank you.

Use your imagination, it will always lead to the right answer, as they are imaginary ships.

• Cool 1

[ZPT]
Players
197 posts
On 5/29/2019 at 7:15 PM, zeeschuimer said:

Except the Gangut its all fantasy crap for propaganda reasons.

Just fixed it for you :Smile_Default:!

Players
186 posts
8,171 battles
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Read it on the portal

Well since you are starting with your project blue print Russian battle tree. I have two more ships that would fit in the way your are inriching the game with Russian ships. A nice carrier tree and a premium battle cruiser. And know what!! those two are not project ore blue print.  See your Russian tree become's just as strong perhabse stronger then the Jap our US tree.

Russian_aircraft_carrier_Kuznetsov.jpg

Russian_Battle_Cruiser_Pyotr_Velikiy.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Sign in to follow this