You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Commander_SR

Is this a hack or game flaw??

18 comments in this topic

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles

hello fellow players

Small question I seen these weird trajectories before and they look very unnatural almost like someone is using hacks have any of you seen this before??

In one match I was in the enemy shots did the same weird break in trajectory trying to go for my citadel instead of flying over me what gives??

cheats.jpg

• Bad 1

[POI--]
Players
1,145 posts
9,566 battles

Yes everyone are using this "hack". And he used it to hit your cita and not because you showed broadside to him. Only WG wants to go on your nerves that you can create a new topic about this hack. And btw. ofc CV's are the main issue for this.

• Funny 8
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
2,612 posts
18,810 battles

It's not a hack just a weird way the game renders the shell trajectory as far as I know.

• Cool 1

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles

Just to clarify its not me on the picture and in the macth where the shots also broke trajectory and went for me citadel he didn't get me in the citadel and I was angled....

Players
2,382 posts
15,302 battles
15 minutes ago, Commander_SR said:

hello fellow players

Small question I seen these weird trajectories before and they look very unnatural almost like someone is using hacks have any of you seen this before??

In one match I was in the enemy shots did the same weird break in trajectory trying to go for my citadel instead of flying over me what gives??

Worry not! It is only StronkTM russian programmink!

• Cool 2

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles
5 minutes ago, Europizza said:

It's not a hack just a weird way the game renders the shell trajectory as far as I know.

It might be but Ive seen it in many matches now and many time with a even harder/weirder break in the trajectory of the shells... to the point it seems they are homing in on you..

Players
5,976 posts
11,354 battles
19 minutes ago, Commander_SR said:

hello fellow players

cheats.jpg

Replay?

Players
2,612 posts
18,810 battles
1 minute ago, Commander_SR said:

It might be but Ive seen it in many matches now and many time with a even harder/weider break in the trajectory of the shells... to the point it seems they are homing in on you..

That is correct. But it is a game 'feature', not a hack people are using.

[-AP-]
Players
2,500 posts
6,093 battles
1 minute ago, Commander_SR said:

It might be but Ive seen it in many matches now and many time with a even harder/weirder break in the trajectory of the shells... to the point it seems they are homing in on you..

Its just a weird rendering behavior.

All simulation in world of warships is done server-side, thus it is impossible to manipulate shell trajectory's with a "hack"

• Cool 3

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Replay?

are U asking if I have the replay file or if its a replay?

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles
Just now, Europizza said:

That is correct. But it is a game 'feature', not a hack people are using.

ah ok it just looked so odd that i wanted to raise the question.

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles
1 minute ago, thiextar said:

Its just a weird rendering behavior.

All simulation in world of warships is done server-side, thus it is impossible to manipulate shell trajectory's with a "hack"

ah ok I wasn't aware about this but nice to know so i don't by accident accuse someone of cheating xD

• Cool 2

[TLFLO]
[TLFLO]
Players
10 posts
3,327 battles

Well i guess that settles the question

Thx for all your replies

and fair winds out there. :-)

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
717 posts
13,934 battles

I knew the game helps you with aiming verticaly on a locked target, but it seems it does it on a rather crude way :cap_wander:

Players
349 posts
15,839 battles

Follow the shell and it's behaviour, not the tracer itself, and you will see that there are no oddities in their behaviour whatsoever - they do not drop sooner than they should because someone hacked them.