Sidian42

Can't open my replays

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,587 posts
2,523 battles

If i try to open my own replays, i get to the login screen. That should happen, the replay should be starting.

However, if i open the replay of an other player, it works just fine, as it should. Does anyone know the solution to this issue?

Beta Tester
1,587 posts
2,523 battles
On 5/26/2019 at 2:16 PM, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

Right click on the replay file, choose "Open with", then select WOWS.

Uhm, yes, that doesn't work. As i said, i can open a Replay i got from an other player. But when i try to open mine, i get to the login screen instead of the battle. Logging in doesn't work either.

[1701]
Players
108 posts
13,056 battles

Same is happening for me, but only on particular replays. I think the game creates some corrupted replay files?

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
108 posts
13,056 battles
15 hours ago, StringWitch said:

Try opening with the 32-bit executable in the folder bin32.

Thank you for the reply. I tried that, but that just gives me a message that the game crashed as soon as I opens the file

[FAM]
[FAM]
Players
16 posts
29,456 battles
On 6/1/2019 at 4:53 PM, Steel_duck_1 said:

Thank you for the reply. I tried that, but that just gives me a message that the game crashed as soon as I opens the file

Others updates’s replays should not work now.

[_SWE_]
Players
29 posts
1,200 battles
On 5/25/2019 at 1:41 AM, Sidian42 said:

If i try to open my own replays, i get to the login screen. That should happen, the replay should be starting.

I've got the same issue.

[DSNF]
Players
5 posts
10,545 battles

Same problem here!  Stuck on loading screen.  Been like that for a couple of updates.  And i've tried giving administrator permissions.  Had Aslain mod installed.  Tried uninstalling it and playing a game then go directly and try to Watch the replay.  Doesnt work. Same issue.

Pls HELP

[-G0M-]
Beta Tester
291 posts
12,475 battles

Same problem here, 8.6 replays will not work, the replay fires up the logging screen and just sits there, never actually logs in, really annoying as I'm trying to record a couple of them for posterity.

TB.

[SWYD]
Players
3 posts
9,583 battles

there is this a "solution" here: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/189581-replays-now-stuck-at-main-screen/
drag and drop is working for me, but seems like there are some problems with this one

[Z3NIT]
Players
696 posts

Replay ok here, but logs sre gone. Can't read results in MxStats app of the last 15 battles.. but replay are there working...

Players
8 posts
13,156 battles

I can view some replays, others won't load after the login (endless loading loop). ctrl-+alt+del and end process is the only way out.

[J4XP2]
Players
56 posts
12,966 battles

Same here - 8.7.1 replays seem to be stuck on endless loading. Also, the news won't show in the game - just have the notification but can't read them... gets a bit annoying.