You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DerpyMcDoom

CV players - What were you blamed for today?

37 comments in this topic

[BOYS]
[BOYS]
Beta Tester
36 posts
8,202 battles

I was blamed by three dd's running through the centre of two brothers at the very start of the game and all getting utterly destroyed within 3 mins of the start of the game because i was a "flucking CV noob who didnt provide AA".

Please add your most outrageous claims to blame

• Funny 2

[XTREM]
Players
3,652 posts
10,889 battles

Hello my dear forumite! I am happy about your participation in the recent talk about the new popular and reworked shipclass! The CV ☆

Since you are so enthusiastic about discussing them and their players with other forumites i have just the right place for you besides this humble thread you just created! ♡

Click the following link to get to a holy place called ♡☆CV Rework Discussion☆♡

Because it wouldn't be fair if i said all this to the haters only right so don't give me ☆☆ for being fair with all members of the communjty you absolute ☆man.

Also i'm not playing anymore until 8.4 arrives because i don't want to get used to ☆easy mode☆ to much. So noone can blame me ♡

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
21 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

Not spotting their one DD because i was torping a battleship

Yup. That’s the usual one. Not giving a DD fighter cover because you are at the side of the map where you can actually get at a BB or two rather than flying straight into the  Minotaur/Henri/Worcester that’s on his side.

That and not having your planes circling over the enemy DDs even though they are smoked up.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,146 posts
3,056 battles
4 minutes ago, gustywinds said:

Yup. That’s the usual one. Not giving a DD fighter cover because you are at the side of the map where you can actually get at a BB or two rather than flying straight into the  Minotaur/Henri/Worcester that’s on his side.

That and not having your planes circling over the enemy DDs even though they are smoked up.

in this case, i flew over the DD but it was the first flight of the game, and he was 15km from anyone so i attacked a bismark with TTims....

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
7 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

in this case, i flew over the DD but it was the first flight of the game, and he was 15km from anyone so i attacked a bismark with TTims....

At least the Tim’s do some damage. I just unlocked Shocking-aku and it’s rockets are useless. May as well throw a milkshake at a Nazi!

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,474 battles
54 minutes ago, DerpyMcDoom said:

Please add your most outrageous claims to blame

I just ignore them, why feel offended?

If the salty guy seems really angry, I just shortly remind him: "don't hate the player, hate the game." They either realise it's nothing personal, or keep spewing angry remarks, it's their choice.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BOYS]
[BOYS]
Beta Tester
36 posts
8,202 battles
5 minutes ago, Blixies said:

I just ignore them, why feel offended?

If the salty guy seems really angry, I just shortly remind him: "don't hate the player, hate the game." They either realise it's nothing personal, or keep spewing angry remarks, it's their choice.

*slaps forehead*

Players
3,310 posts
14,063 battles

“The rise of communism and destruction of the free world”. Truly. That’s what I got in chat once for not flying to the other side of the map to drop fighters over a DD who chose to leave the safety of his smoke...

• Funny 3

Players
2,883 posts
16,293 battles
22 minutes ago, gustywinds said:

At least the Tim’s do some damage. I just unlocked Shocking-aku and it’s rockets are useless. May as well throw a milkshake at a Nazi!

Those Rockets are fine for wrecking dds, sometimes the occasional 7k salvo. For Cad use So bombs

on topic - got blamed by a BB for not providing air cover or spotting while striking the enemy DD and BB on his side and dropped a fighter on 2 dds a few km in front of him. he still mnaged to get rent in 2 mins flat

[PARAZ]
Players
2,591 posts
12,846 battles

Being cancer, duh.

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
3,458 posts

- not spotting a DD in a specific cap ( out of 3 present )

- not killing 1 specific DD ( out of 4 present )

( so much for the nerfs protecting DD.....players WANT them spotted and killed ! )

- Don't focus on me you :etc_swear:

- I hope u get :etc_swear: and di

( So much for cruisers that have unfit non-AA skill captains )

- General insults, often with the terrible desease 1 out of 3 people will die of.

- General outings CV players have/use no skill

Having that all said, it is amazing to see many BB players ( and CV players ) are much more sportsman like and compliment enemies more often even when suffering a frustrating defeat, or even after being focussed on. Is there something in BB playstyle that attracts more civilized players ?

DD players seem to be hotheads and foulmouthing raving lunatics more often.....very strange as their class should require more patience to play right.

• Cool 1

Players
2,192 posts

My biggest gripe with the CV is that I launch my torpedoes at a target and then the CV attacks him too causing the target to move from the path of my salvo.. Depending on the DD played up to 15 wasted torpedoes and an age to reload for nothing...

• Cool 1

Players
2,615 posts
18,810 battles

5 minute rant from an enemy Kidd that was supported by a Minotaur for focusing them in my Enterprise refusing to respect their authoratahhh :cap_like:

• Funny 2

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

Since CV`s are in the game there is 1-3 death threats per year vom Anti-CV characters, which has resulted in permanent account bans of T10 players.

I hope WG adds more in-game command functions, as minority player ( CV, Submarines or HE DD burner) I can recommend playing with deactivated in-game chat & using voice comms with team mates - It's far more relaxing, as players also tend to insult each other in basically every match. Ingame chat in random matches in this game is like a 4Chan board "discussion".

Happy WoWs everyone :)

Players
21 posts
6,632 battles

today i was blamed for killing several weak aa bb because they failed to stay near aa cover so they were just sailing targets with neon lights on them saying bomb me.

got blamed for 3 games where players didnt cap because "i didnt scout for them"

[TIPC]
Players
307 posts
13,506 battles

Today nothing...only played the Ranger.

Yesterday whit Kaga however...:Smile_trollface:

Spoiler

shot-19_05.24_23_02.33-0664.thumb.jpg.0a225bd2c61268005bde7f09749ba96e.jpgshot-19_05.24_23_16.32-0488.thumb.jpg.65dfa4340b8f942f4bfbac05c6852a4c.jpg

(that was a Fiji I dropped dead previously)

Well the 24h chatban is over now.

And im a dog-pop when it comes to CV what atention a real CV player can get?:Smile_ohmy:

[VS-UK]
Players
47 posts
4,850 battles

A gearing sailed away from his fleet, engaged me with aa and did nothing while I made 3 passes. Then he smoked up, didn't move and promptly got blown in half by a dd torpedo.

The fault was mine because according to him I engage in carnal acts with donkeys. It's ok, it isn't like he was the deputy leader of a clan or anything...

I get more abuse driving a cv than I do at as a copper arresting people!

• Funny 2

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

Great profile picture, very creative :) @Pte_Maylam

44 minutes ago, Pte_Maylam said:

...I get more abuse driving a cv than I do at as a copper arresting people! 

Yeah, IMHO its been like that since the beginning of the game development.

Submarine players will be a new minority group to receive blame.

Without CV`s in the game, the DD`s would be the main blame target :D

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,811 posts
7,356 battles

I rather enjoy the curses and abuse actually. And I take pride in having zero karma. :Smile_trollface:

@MrConway can we have a troll-flag, please create some CV mission? 

A troll camo wouldn't go amiss either. Maybe I can make them have a fit. :Smile_veryhappy:

trollarchy.jpg

• Funny 1