Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

A veritable machine gun, 687 hits....

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles

How does Alsace work for you and your gameplay? How do you interact with various ships? Which classes do you find hard to combat against?

 

image.thumb.png.862dfae584894511bf154e0118ae38dd.png

image.thumb.png.4fc3b730287f2c909016bf0d0d4437bf.png

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
725 posts
11,958 battles

You could put it into achievemnts topic instead of making new one.

You survived that is something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,281 posts
14,063 battles

Indeed surprising that you survived. 

 

That Vladivostok was probably AFK and you just sat next to him, spamming him with your secondaries. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DEFR]
Players
1,234 posts

Yeah, Alice is like Jean Bart with those 100mm secondary. You can get the reload down to 2.2 seconds on JB and with DM skill taken on-top of that boosting fire chance to around 7% from 5%, they'll start fires pretty well due to the rapid rate of fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles

Besides this thread is not about my achievements, its about showing the sheer lethality of this ships gun suite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
15 minutes ago, Blixies said:

 

 

If anybody wants gameplay tips on how they can setup/play their own Alsace to get similar results in battle, I will be able to compile a how-to guide for ya.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
2 hours ago, GTB1964 said:

Yeah, Alice is like Jean Bart with those 100mm secondary. You can get the reload down to 2.2 seconds on JB and with DM skill taken on-top of that boosting fire chance to around 7% from 5%, they'll start fires pretty well due to the rapid rate of fire.

I loaded mine with IFHE in can shred a mogami broadside from 100% to 0% in under 20secs. I use Alsace to farm ships hp, Secondaries locked on one ship while firing main batteries at another.

 

Cant wait to try out the Tier X Version of this ship and compare secondaries on both ships will be interesting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,281 posts
14,063 battles
57 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

If anybody wants gameplay tips on how they can setup/play their own Alsace to get similar results in battle, I will be able to compile a how-to guide for ya.

 

Sorry, I have a Bourgogne and would not touch nerfed Alsace anyway. 

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,729 posts
10,190 battles

Guys and gals (including dear OP)

Please try to stay away from personal remarks and attacks..

 

Cleaned up a little bit.

Have a good day.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
28 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

Sorry, I have a Bourgogne and would not touch nerfed Alsace anyway. 

Do they compare at close quarters, ignoring MB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,729 posts
10,190 battles
1 minute ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Do they compare at close quarters, ignoring MB?

AFAIK,

 

Burgone is just a tier 10 alsace,

same gun caliber, I guess same or very similar secondaries..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
25 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

AFAIK,

 

Burgone is just a tier 10 alsace,

same gun caliber, I guess same or very similar secondaries..

The secondary suite on a Bourgogne is the same as that on the Republique i.e.  8 x 2 127mm Cannons and 3x3 152mm Cannons. 

 

Now for competitive reasons I cannot have a full secondary build on the Repub like I do on the Alsace, as the repub has an awesome MB reload that I take full advantage of.

 

It would be expensive for me to respec a captain just to test it out so I guess Ill have to wait to find how effective the Bogrolls secondaries are. But once I have the ship I will make it a full secondary build :) as MBRB on an Alsace Class is not necessary. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,729 posts
10,190 battles
1 minute ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

The secondary suite on a Bourgogne is the same as that on the Republique i.e.  8 x 2 127mm Cannons and 3x3 152mm Cannons. 

 

Now for competitive reasons I cannot have a full secondary build on the Repub like I do on the Alsace, as the repub has an awesome MB reload that I take full advantage of.

 

It would be expensive for me to respec a captain just to test it out so I guess Ill have to have to wait to find how effective the Bogroll is. But once I have the ship I will make it a full secondary build :) as MBRB on an Alsace Class is not necessary. :)

Yeah.. Secondary specced baquette will be useless in CB :)

but it would be fun! very much fun!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,281 posts
14,063 battles
30 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

AFAIK,

 

Burgone is just a tier 10 alsace,

same gun caliber, I guess same or very similar secondaries..

 

You don't have it then I guess.

 

Bourgogne is not only a buffed version of the old pre-nerf Alsace,

  • it has the cruiser version of the speedboost which is insanely good if you know how to use mobility.
  • the reload booster: if you really think it is not a game-changer, especially in close quarters situations, you have obviously not experienced it yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
1 minute ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

You don't have it then I guess.

 

Bourgogne is not only a buffed version of the old pre-nerf Alsace,

  • it has the cruiser version of the speedboost which is insanely good if you know how to use mobility.
  • the reload booster: if you really think it is not a game-changer, especially in close quarters situations, there is no help for you.

I have the steel but I wasted my 25% coupon on the Sucklem, so have to wait another month :O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,729 posts
10,190 battles
7 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

You don't have it then I guess.

 

Bourgogne is not only a buffed version of the old pre-nerf Alsace,

  • it has the cruiser version of the speedboost which is insanely good if you know how to use mobility.
  • the reload booster: if you really think it is not a game-changer, especially in close quarters situations, you have obviously not experienced it yourself.

Ofcourse I don't have it :)

 

7 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

I have the steel but I wasted my 25% coupon on the Sucklem, so have to wait another month :O

I am waiting for my next coupon too.. end of this month...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L123]
Players
79 posts
20,446 battles
1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

[.......................]

 

I am waiting for my next coupon too.. end of this month...

OT

 

When will it come the next coupon for ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
39 minutes ago, Gorenor said:

OT

 

When will it come the next coupon for ship?

June 23rd

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,281 posts
14,063 battles
8 hours ago, Gorenor said:

When will it come the next coupon for ship?

7 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

June 23rd

 

WG needs to bring a new TX steel ship. Preferably a steel CV @MrConway :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,729 posts
10,190 battles
3 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

WG needs to bring a new TX steel ship. Preferably a steel CV @MrConway :Smile_trollface:

oh god please no :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HANDS]
Players
246 posts
20,885 battles

600+ hits for only 60k+ dmg on secondaries..  and from this 60k- 28 k was dmg from fires...i am not impressed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,585 battles
4 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

600+ hits for only 60k+ dmg on secondaries..  and from this 60k- 28 k was dmg from fires...i am not impressed

Secondary and fire damage are separate. Learn to count!!!!

 

I am gonna post 1000 hits soon when I reach that milestone.

 

Dont be mad coz achievements 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×