13 comments in this topic

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

Honestely Wargaming you modrator staff is closing all the CV topics ,

is this the way you are going to handle people that does not see eye to eye

on nerfs on CVs ect. ?

Get hold on your Modrator Staff they closing evey topic that get statede on cv complains or Complains about the cv from of ship types,

tbh that not the way forward , if you keep doing this c-r-a-p on the forum then ill asked you to refund in euro every primium ship in cash

to my bank accounts , becouse i feel cheated on the fact you change the cv this much, just becouse DD players Whining and complaining all  the

time , i would like a high Ranking Developer team Member to anser this topic , the product i bought from your primium shop is not what i have now ,

and thats problem considdering you cant buy new car with the spec it have and when you pick it up 2 days after they change the model to lesser

model , it against EU laws to do that , and thats what you do right now to the cv .

So please anser this Topic High ranking Developer team , and i would like for you to tallk with your lawyers before posting an anser on this .

thank you.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
27,281 posts
14,533 battles

When your dog shits in your apartment, do you let him go on or do you bring him outside?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

When your dog shits in your apartment, do you let him go on or do you bring him outside?

Depence , i see all the DD players keep complaining and get CV hit by nerf hammer all the time , but the fact its , you sold a product and tbh you cant just run out tell the

customer that you sold the product to that the sale have change becouse of the model you you bought is way have to way to much gear in it , that pretty much telling the consumer

and the customers that you cant be sure you get the product you bought is what you get , and tbh EU laws are their to protect against things like this .
beside you not a high ranking Developer Team member so BUtt out of this i clearly wanted Wargaming to anser this  and not you !

[CATS]
Players
27,281 posts
14,533 battles
3 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

Depence , i see all the DD players keep complaining and get CV hit by nerf hammer all the time , but the fact its , you sold a product and tbh you cant just run out tell the

customer that you sold the product to that the sale have change becouse of the model you you bought is way have to way to much gear in it , that pretty much telling the consumer

and the customers that you cant be sure you get the product you bought is what you get , and tbh EU laws are their to protect against things like this .
beside you not a high ranking Developer Team member so BUtt out of this i clearly wanted Wargaming to anser this  and not you !

That did not really answer my question...

Btw. WG gave owners of premium CV the chance to give them back after the rework.

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

NOt in euros mate and thats the diffence , we paid in cash to get the ships , and they wont refund in euros .

And if they keep on doing this then i really hope that EU laws on Loot boxes with out % of chance to get passed ,

that way they get forced to change alot of things if they want to make money in EU , this bissness model they are using now

is very much on the border or passed they border on whats allowed in europe .

this allso why i Want the Game Developers anser this and have talked with their lawyer

before posting the anser.

Beta Tester
5,381 posts
2,939 battles
1 minute ago, Hexxas said:

NOt in euros mate and thats the diffence , we paid in cash to get the ships , and they wont refund in euros .

While I don't agree about how wg deals with the cv rework, you signed for that. Always read the fine prints.

You rented the digital content. They were not even forced to give a refund in doubloon at all.

It's not very acceptable morally, but legally, you can' blame them for that. 

• Cool 1

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles

They still need to obey EU Laws if they do dealing in EU , and im sure they are not obeying EU laws on the matter .

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
27,281 posts
14,533 battles
2 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

They still need to obey EU Laws if they do dealing in EU , and im sure they are not obeying EU laws on the matter .

They do. Feel free to sue them.

9 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

And if they keep on doing this then i really hope that EU laws on Loot boxes with out % of chance to get passed ,

that way they get forced to change alot of things if they want to make money in EU , this bissness model they are using now

is very much on the border or passed they border on whats allowed in europe .

That depends on your country. Do not expect the EU to move quickly....

Beta Tester
5,381 posts
2,939 battles
7 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

Nah it's legal.

Once again, next time, don't just tick "I accept" before reading what you accept. Because everybody know you did just that.

[_DAN_]
Beta Tester
133 posts
11,233 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

They do. Feel free to sue them.

That depends on your country. Do not expect the EU to move quickly....

if they are so sure why dont they Highste  ranking  anser this post then , its becosue they dont dare to anser it , they reather close down topics that forcing the issue 

its world of tanks all over again ....

Belgium allready change their laws to force game developers to change their ways and i know there is other contrys on its ways to do the same .

so its on its way and hopefully sooner than laters and if 4 or 5 contry is making change to theire laws the rest will follow soon enough.

[CATS]
Players
27,281 posts
14,533 battles
3 minutes ago, Hexxas said:

if they are so sure why dont they Highste  ranking  anser this post then , its becosue they dont dare to anser it , they reather close down topics that forcing the issue 

its world of tanks all over again ...

Legality does not depend on an answer. :fish_palm:

Someone can screw you over and tell you "all is fine and legal", while somebody else can sell you stuff without exchanging a word with you.

I am sure Mr Kislyi has something better to do than report back to some random forumite.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,269 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Hexxas sagte:

if they are so sure why dont they Highste  ranking  anser this post then ,

Your post is less than one hour old and you really expect that a "Highste  ranking" (whatever that should be) from RU jumps in to give you an answer? What do you think, that those 'important' guys monitor every post in every forum for the case somebody adresses them? You even didn't tag anybody...

Maybe try it in the Russian forum, the chances might be better there...

and btw

Vor 52 Minuten, Hexxas sagte:

Honestely Wargaming you modrator staff is closing all the CV topics

is not true, but post regarding CVs should be concentrated in one thread (which is of course open, despite your claim that all are closed)...

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
1 hour ago, Hexxas said:

Honestely Wargaming you modrator staff is closing all the CV topics ,

is this the way you are going to handle people that does not see eye to eye

on nerfs on CVs ect. ?

Get hold on your Modrator Staff they closing evey topic that get statede on cv complains or Complains about the cv from of ship types,

tbh that not the way forward , if you keep doing this c-r-a-p on the forum then ill asked you to refund in euro every primium ship in cash

to my bank accounts , becouse i feel cheated on the fact you change the cv this much, just becouse DD players Whining and complaining all  the

time , i would like a high Ranking Developer team Member to anser this topic , the product i bought from your primium shop is not what i have now ,

and thats problem considdering you cant buy new car with the spec it have and when you pick it up 2 days after they change the model to lesser

model , it against EU laws to do that , and thats what you do right now to the cv .

So please anser this Topic High ranking Developer team , and i would like for you to tallk with your lawyers before posting an anser on this .

thank you.

Kind Sir,

Just by opening topic to discuss moderation you are breaking forum rules. But lets move on.

No, we are not closing every CV topic instantly proof is that there is several different CV topics for discussion. Even when we do close topic, we usually redirect you/any other player where he or she can express their opinion. Why? Simply because it is easier to collect feedback from one place than from whole forum.

Have a nice day,

Locked.

• Cool 3