Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

When will WG admit that they broke this game with this cv rework?

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
514 posts
7,926 battles

The 4 cv matches and their constant plane spam makes this game unbearable sometimes

  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, AronForce said:

The 4 cv matches and their constant plane spam makes this game unbearable sometimes

it is fine. topic for crying about CVs is pinned to top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,372 posts

They won't, especially as they made a ton of money out of it and are now nerfing CV like nothing before, besides now just for fun I even take out the odd DD or to just to keep my foot in the door, just remember to turn your AA off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
2,662 posts
6,400 battles

Never, they'll just announce a second rework in a couple of years with no acknowledgement as to why they're doing it.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
27,452 posts
14,574 battles
  • Number of games played increased
  • Number of CV games increased and stable atm

Does not look broken....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,609 posts
6,386 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:
  • Number of CV games increased and stable atm

Does not look broken....

*Goes on shady websites* *Number of viruses on computer increased and stable*

 

Does not look broken... 

  • Funny 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
27,452 posts
14,574 battles
2 minutes ago, thiextar said:

*Goes on shady websites* *Number of viruses on computer increased and stable*

 

Does not look broken... 

*Goes to state run statistics page* "The rich got richer"

 

Has nothing to with the topic or my post, but that does not seem to be a requirement...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,609 posts
6,386 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

*Goes to state run statistics page* "The rich got richer"

 

Has nothing to with the topic or my post, but that does not seem to be a requirement...

Just pointing out that more carriers in matches isnt necessarily a good thing, if their influence on the match is massively negative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
27,452 posts
14,574 battles
Just now, thiextar said:

Just pointing out that more carriers in matches isnt necessarily a good thing, if their influence on the match is massively negative.

If that was the aim of the rework, as stated multiple times, it is.

And if playerbase had a problem with that, why do they play more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
25 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

Never, they'll just announce a second rework in a couple of years with no acknowledgement as to why they're doing it.

link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
Quote

When will WG admit that they broke this game with this cv rework?

The day everyone stops posting stupid threads like this one.

 

Oh, wait... that will never happen.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,372 posts
14 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Just pointing out that more carriers in matches isnt necessarily a good thing, if their influence on the match is massively negative.

Just a thought here, I have many on some days, these CV, making a big impact on the game, would they not be played by good players, how many of the V players are really,really very good,as to make a real impact on any game you would have to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,852 battles

The sun will have expanded in size to beyond the Earth's orbit before WG admit a mistake.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
514 posts
7,926 battles
21 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

If that was the aim of the rework, as stated multiple times, it is.

And if playerbase had a problem with that, why do they play more?

The goal of the rework was to make the cv gameplay braindead simple. However the rework broke the game to every other classes. Making the game easy and enjoyable to one group of people while making it a frustration ffest for the rest is everything but success

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,124 posts
20,111 battles

After the release of Half-Life 3 maybe.

*cries*

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,609 posts
6,386 battles
3 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

The sun will have expanded in size to beyond the Earth's orbit before WG admit a mistake.

"We understand the effect of detonating a billion nuclear warheads in the sun, but our stats show us that an exploding star is fun and engaging, and other stuff like gravel can have an effect on the sun too, they are the same as the nukes"

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
713 posts
46 minutes ago, AronForce said:

The 4 cv matches and their constant plane spam makes this game unbearable sometimes

right after people will stop making posts about same issue ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,852 battles

The problem is that they don't understand that they have made mistakes. Their whole design team is essentially that one 37% WR player who blames the rest of the team for his constant losses. "It's not me, it's the players".

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
27,452 posts
14,574 battles
20 minutes ago, AronForce said:

The goal of the rework was to make the cv gameplay braindead simple.

I am sure you have a link to that? Otherwise I have to assume you make that up...

And if that were the aim, they failed. *Points to potato CV player stats*

 

22 minutes ago, AronForce said:

Making the game easy and enjoyable to one group of people while making it a frustration ffest for the rest is everything but success

As I said, the other classes get played more too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,023 posts
10,859 battles

Hi there ladies and gentelmen,

Can we please use the sticky CV discussion thread for this?

 

Much appreciated.

Locked.

 

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×