Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shungite_Merchant

Ranked

92 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BBMM]
Players
6,104 posts
8,033 battles

It's TX, eh? So I guess for me that will be the Conqkek meme-boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
821 posts

Haku for sure, so many people are gonna camp with AA cruisers so i can punish them atleast

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,331 posts
14,684 battles
12 minutes ago, The_fun_police said:

I thought the topic was just ranked, wtf is tier list 

 

New "forumite mods" are doing what they want.

 

I will play Bourgogne and Hakuryu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
341 posts
15,225 battles
8 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

I will play Bourgogne and Hakuryu.

I wish I had a bourgogne, so looking forward to grind some steel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,058 battles

I will probably go Montana > Yamato > Balanzgrad but it depends on the general ship classes that are in the queue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,331 posts
14,684 battles
5 minutes ago, Episparh said:

I will probably go Montana > Yamato > Balanzgrad but it depends on the general ship classes that are in the queue 

 

Stalingrad will be nothing but an xp piñata for CVs. Especially for Haku. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SKRUB]
Players
552 posts
21,322 battles

Like a ship that is not a pinata for CV exist ? 

But hey PTS prove that cv is fine in ranked, because the map or the bloob formation will protect us against the air rapist. o/

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,058 battles
16 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

Stalingrad will be nothing but an xp piñata for CVs. Especially for Haku. :Smile_trollface:

That's why it's on last position. 

 

2 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

Like a ship that is not a pinata for CV exist ? 

Memetaur is not but she is XP pinata for Balanzgrad... That's also the reason I've added her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FL4-0]
[FL4-0]
Players
34 posts
8,197 battles

What do you think about Kebab? I'm not sure if it will be competitive in ranked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,058 battles
1 minute ago, Piruvato said:

What do you think about Kebab? I'm not sure if it will be competitive in ranked. 

Please, dear Lord, NO! For the sake of sanity, NO! 

 

Go with rentals but not Kebab even if it's your only t10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AMOK]
Players
1,965 posts
8,653 battles
42 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Hak, Grozo, DM or Monty. 

 

All viable with with the current meta.

Hmm i would question DM. I think she is to situational and her AA sometimes unreliable. Nevertheless its worth a try i guess :Smile_smile:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles

Since I am commited to DDs ever since the first season of Ranked I will probably go with Haruharu.

I have my Grozovoi and Daring as fallback though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,820 posts
18,350 battles

Shima - and I hope to have @El2aZeR on the enemy team :Smile_trollface:

 

high risk, no reward :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,606 posts
6,381 battles
12 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Shima - and I hope to have @El2aZeR on the enemy team :Smile_trollface:

 

high risk, no reward :cap_haloween:

So this is the warships equivalent of bdsm

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
341 posts
15,225 battles
33 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Please, dear Lord, NO! For the sake of sanity, NO! 

 

Go with rentals but not Kebab even if it's your only t10. 

actually thinking about it khaba could be useful for distracting the enemy (cv) (guns pointed wrong way) for your team to pull off a move but that would require team work (the level of team work u find in a CB game)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,058 battles
14 minutes ago, The_fun_police said:

actually thinking about it khaba could be useful for distracting the enemy (cv) (guns pointed wrong way) for your team to pull off a move but that would require team work (the level of team work u find in a CB game)

Putting kebab and teamwork in one sentence... 

 

Distracting CV... Khebab relay on range and constant gun fire... Perhaps you should ask some competent CV players how much squadrons they will need to eliminate that detached from AA bubble distraction... My guess is 2 or less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
341 posts
15,225 battles
19 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Putting kebab and teamwork in one sentence... 

 

Distracting CV... Khebab relay on range and constant gun fire... Perhaps you should ask some competent CV players how much squadrons they will need to eliminate that detached from AA bubble distraction... My guess is 2 or less. 

if CV's are going to be entering CB it might be worth putting some this stuff to the test, how long can u survive being focused and what ur team can achive in that time, but once i get past rank 10 i dont think khaba will becoming out to play from my port

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,058 battles
Just now, The_fun_police said:

if CV's are going to be entering CB it might be worth putting some this stuff to the test, how long can u survive being focused and what ur team can achive in that time, but once i get past rank 10 i dont think khaba will becoming out to play from my port

Not if we didn't had a test CB session with CV... The only viable DD option was grozovoi and some teams abandoned the idea for DD at all. 

 

Even though Midway DBs vs DD  will be nerfed, rockets are more than enough to deal with a lone DD in the flank given that DD have detection range of a CA. 

 

And even in previous seasons Kebab was the way to save a star not to win a match as DD put on the other team will actually support their team with spotting, torping and screening while Kebab just farms fire damage on the flank, damage that most of the competent players will know how to negate with damage control and repair party consumables. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FL4-0]
[FL4-0]
Players
34 posts
8,197 battles
34 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Putting kebab and teamwork in one sentence... 

 

Distracting CV... Khebab relay on range and constant gun fire... Perhaps you should ask some competent CV players how much squadrons they will need to eliminate that detached from AA bubble distraction... My guess is 2 or less. 

Well,  in my book the kebab is the king of buying time for the team (if the team knows what to do with that time). 

 

Drawing fire and been focused it's what I want. In my experience, CV has a hard time in sinking me (not talking about unicums cvs). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,130 posts
11,007 battles

CV's in CB will be the death of DD's.

 

Mino will be your go to DD if anything at all.

 

As for Ranked:

 

DD - Gro or Hara

Cruiser - Des or Salam

BB - Republic or Monty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×