You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
7obruk

Can we have option to go back patch 0.2.0

28 comments in this topic

[TWS]
Players
40 posts
15,199 battles

Evening,

I just wanna know why cant we have this game as it once were, because i dont know a SINGLE good implementation what wargaming did and it actually worked, i give you a few ideas..

How many of these actually got positive feed back from players:

Epicenter, CV rework, Cyclone, New AA mechanics, Arms race(then best part, put that gamemode to ranked)... on so on and so on... so please wargaming stop trying, you only making it worse, (if its not broken don't fix it)

Now some BB players comes and says, but wargaming did great, they removed stealth firing... But then again stealth firing was only an issue for players who need automated consumables these days, but BB players what to expect... Next they probably get automatic change between HE and AP shells, every time when they shoots guns game will check were those shells going to hit and change them to HE or AP in mid air.

Very good example this new AA mechanics for example, 3 DM side by side all of them been got lil beating, because less than half time left, so not that much of an AA left... Enemy midway comes and kills all three with a single squadron, because every time when he loses planes are those whos already going back to carrier.

So all in all, i am so done with this, i will always if i see like some steam containers or something like that (i think everyone knows what i mean). I will abuse that mistake as MUCH as i can and will make every one else doing to same, so wargaming really starts opening their eyes, EVEN for once..

-Tob

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 2

[TWS]
Players
40 posts
15,199 battles
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Yes, nobody liked the german BB or the french or the Massa or.... :fish_palm:

So you basically admitting my point, because all those are ship what you are talking about and we would be more happy if there is only those new ships, or did i understands something wrong??

22 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Why patch 0.2.0 in particular?

also wheres meh smoll torp bute that goes 100 knots?

I think it was 0.2.0 when OBT stopped, i can be wrong tho.... happened so long ago.

Beta Tester
3,342 posts
14,830 battles
55 minutes ago, 7obruk said:

So all in all, i am so done with this, i will always if i see like some steam containers or something like that (i think everyone knows what i mean). I will abuse that mistake as MUCH as i can and will make every one else doing to same, so wargaming really starts opening their eyes, EVEN for once..

What are you talking about and how is it going to open their eyes for anything ? 

[CATS]
Players
27,522 posts
14,594 battles
36 minutes ago, 7obruk said:

So you basically admitting my point, because all those are ship what you are talking about and we would be more happy if there is only those new ships, or did i understands something wrong??

No, the opposite.

The ships I was talking about came a long time AFTER 0.2.0.

The people wanting 0.2.0 back are VERY probable a small to nonexistent minority. That is early Alpha.

Even the US and IJN trees were not fully fleshed out. Hint: US BB came with 0.3.1...... :fish_palm:

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,169 posts
20,120 battles

If you don't like the recent changes, just go play on the CN server. They're still on 0.7.3.

Be aware tho, most of the players you meet there are gonna be bots, so the playing standard is much, MUCH higher than over here.

• Funny 7

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
3 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

If you don't like the recent changes, just go play on the CN server. They're still on 0.7.3.

CN = China?

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,967 battles

In games that are not adding new stuff all the time and ruffle up mechanics from now and then to breath fresh air into the game, masses of players leave out of boredom.

When they do ruffle up some feathers now and then, adding new stuff all the time some players that enjoyed a powertrrip previously get disgruntled. Some leave, most adapt and find a new powerful toy.

Money wise WG probably do not care about some players, they want to please  the paying-in-some-way masses. Boredom ( leaving stuff as it is ) is not an option.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,169 posts
20,120 battles
8 hours ago, StringWitch said:

CN = China?

Yup.

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,657 posts
12,855 battles

Yep OP is right we need this to go back to server :Smile_trollface:

10999922_10205660750090779_5026450900964

• Funny 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
968 posts

Just because you are pissed at how the CVs were implemented doesn't mean everything is bad.

Sure, they have a thing for overdoing stuff.....but they have a 9 year long expertise in doing so. So nothing new there.

I bet u don't hate the +/-1MM of the lower tiers and their protected MM either? Cause we didn't have that in the past.

If we go back to Alpha days and how many CVs that were in the game then and how they obliterated everything.....sure....that must be progress for u then.

Only thing I rly miss, that they removed were the stealth firing. I got no problem with most of the stuff they have done.

I doesn't mean I like them all, it just mean I need to change my aproach to the match, as Beast over me here mentioned.

But they sure as shait fix stuff in WoWs waaaaay quicker than they ever did/do in WoT.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,483 posts
10,120 battles
17 hours ago, 7obruk said:

i dont know a SINGLE good implementation what wargaming did and it actually worked

Implementation of smoke firing penalty? 

Implementation of new maps? 

Implementation of new ships? 

Making radar range universal for countries. 

Clan battles....

There are plenty of good implementations imo. If some things do not appeal to you does not mean they are bad or hated by everybody. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,342 posts
14,830 battles
4 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Implementation of smoke firing penalty? 

Definitely. The old smoke-meta was really silly.

Same for stealth-firing removal.

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
1 hour ago, Sigimundus said:

Yep OP is right we need this to go back to server :Smile_trollface:

10999922_10205660750090779_5026450900964

Oh yes! Tier VI Clevelands and Saipans battling it out in 11 vs 13 matches. Those were the days!

Old Shima were there too! :fish_cute_2:

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
899 posts
18 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Why patch 0.2.0 in particular?

also wheres meh smoll torp bute that goes 100 knots?

And CVs reigned havoc

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
891 posts
8,490 battles

World of Tanks recently had a patch available again after 6 years (Nostalgia Server or something).

It was underwhelming for me , completely out of date graphics, different game mechanics , very few tech lines.

I doubt it can work in Ships.

Players
7,173 posts
245 battles
9 minutes ago, tank276 said:

World of Tanks recently had a patch available again after 6 years (Nostalgia Server or something).

It was underwhelming for me , completely out of date graphics, different game mechanics , very few tech lines.

I doubt it can work in Ships.

Not too mention it barely worked too be honest half the time, i never liked the older version of world of tanks anyways, i mean sure i had some great games and moments during 8.6-9.1.whatever but that doesnt mean i would like the old arty back, i still remember getting oneshotted in my ST-I on himmelsdorf by a gw tiger in the north west section of the map.

i do remember getting stunned but not so much, didnt seem to have that much of a lasting impact on me than getting randomly killed.