Thamor2233

Looking for an English speaking clan

7 comments in this topic

[T-M-F]
Players
60 posts
12,014 battles

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are a group of players over 25 and below 75 mainly from the UK but have players from Europe and over the pond who enjoy getting together to enjoy the game and wind each other up {if we can}.
We offer you:
- An active, friendly community of like minded players

- Clan matches, as well as frequent division play

- An environment to learn and improve

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat

If you are interested, feel free to message me and we can chat.

[-FNV-]
Beta Tester
25 posts
10,582 battles

Hey there,

[-FNV-] and its sister clan [-VNF-] are an international, english speaking clan made up of like-minded players who want to play World of Warships in a friendly, open environment.  We use a discord server for communications and provide you with regular division play and the oportunity to participate in competetive play, as well as better yourself as a player. 

We simply ask for your regular activity and involvement in the clan, which generally requires both discord and a microphone of some sort.

If you are interested, message me here or on Discord at Illustrious#3002.

Fair seas!

[SMOL]
Players
2 posts
5,853 battles

Greetings from [SMOL] Thamor! 

I couldn't help but notice your post and after checking it i offer you to join our smol and salty family.

Now then, what does make our clan special from the other ones? To be fair, nothing much, we are just a group of [edited] friends that decided it'd be fun to spend 2000 doubs back in the day and even if the game has changed a lot in the last 2 years we are still alive and kicking. We might not be the best of players but we surely provide a daily dose of fun and entertaiment.
At the beginning we mostly played random divs but after changing our clan name recently we have been increasing our members to try to get into clan battles. We dont really care that much about stats, they are important but in my opinion being friendly and getting along with others is much more crucial than that so there's no need to be shy.

So after saying all of this i again offer you to join us, please send me a PM if you are interested.
Have a good day!

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Thamor

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[_FK_]
Players
24 posts
19,517 battles

If you're looking for a fun English-speaking no-nonsense non-elitist clan with daily players
from many different European countries but also serious enough for clan battles andsoforth,
check out TORCH Solaire Invictus and in top 100 on EU server. We're currently still looking for 5 more members so would like to invite
you to try us out... During cb test season we got into hurricane league... Last normal season typhoon...
We mainly use discord so if you visit our server as a new recruit, our officers can give you access
and you'll be able to play with our members in divisions and such… https://discord.gg/hj8gWt.
We hope to hear from you soon. TORCH Frank_orc