Sign in to follow this  
Caughtintherain

Cossack Replay Review

4 comments in this topic

Players
231 posts
4,857 battles

Hey all, I just played a short game in the Cossack, total game time 12 minutes. In the game a player on my team criticised my overall performance but didn't give any specific feedback, I watched the replay to see where I could have been better but I'm struggling to see any strategic decisions I made that I shouldn't have made. There are obviously a few tactical issues, my aim not being good enough, my wiggling being panicked rather than calculated etc but I'm not sure how to improve those beyond just playing the game.

If anyone would like to help me improve I would appreciate it, I've uploaded the replay to this post, I'm happy to explain my thinking at any given point in the replay so do please ask if you want more information.

Thanks!

20190516_114455_PBSD517-Cossack_19_OC_prey.wowsreplay

Players
231 posts
4,857 battles
22 minutes ago, tsounts said:

You didn't really do anything wrong, the team was horrible.

I thought that but I wanted to check I wasn't missing anything. Thanks for taking a look.

[SHAFT]
Players
1,097 posts
23,522 battles
14 hours ago, Caughtintherain said:

I thought that but I wanted to check I wasn't missing anything. Thanks for taking a look.

Np man, sometimes we get horrible teams in a row and we lose matches even in full division of good players because either random players rush die for no reason or they all camp just to rush die in the end.  Of course, you get reported in the process...

To give  you a hint, in my first battle with Piotr yesterday I asked the team to help our Mutsuki that was focused by the enemy, instead Mutsuki replied to my, using short commands, "negative", gave me an "FU" and since he was on 1k hp left rushed on my fleeing battleship and committed suicide by the collision also making me pink...

Sign in to follow this