Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

How It Works: Flooding

5 comments in this topic

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
11,339 battles

I know this has nothing on topic but I fell like this flood nerf affected german destroyers ( and carriers of course) the most! German destroyers torpedoes deal very low damage 14400 thousand damage per torpedo and z-52 can launch only 8 in the water! If you ever want to buff german destroyers and i hope you do you should give the t6,7 and maybe 8 a little bit better concealment and maybe buff mass hydro? All german destroyers should get 1/4 HE pen this should not make them overpowered or broken( like japanese gunboats kitakaze, harugumo) they lack the rate of fire and the HE alpha is pathetic not to forget that they dont get many guns! Z-52 torpedo damage should be changed from 14400 to 15400 or even 16000 thousand and give it 1k better HP maybe?

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,753 posts
12,048 battles

"One of the most hazardous things" - I laughed so hard at this video and I'm only about to start watching it.

Flooding is one of your least problems when you sail a ship in WoWs. It's a rare condition that poses a threat comparable to a single fire - only it's much, MUCH more difficult to inflict.

• Cool 3

Players
52 posts
7,056 battles

"How flooding work after we Nerfed it to hell" should have been the title.

Flooding now does a lot less damage, and no, you shouldn't compare 1 flood before the nerf to 2 floods now because how lucky or air head the enemy needs to be to get hit by 1 torp on which side and also do flooding in both.

Also WG decrease the debuff on ship's speed that are flooding, it is way too huge, do you want to do the same mistake as SPG on WOT?

Sign in to follow this