You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
goran_mo

Coincidence or not

14 comments in this topic

[SSM]
Players
1 post
519 battles

MM is fitted,to make it difficult for players to win credits and experience.WHY?To buy a lot of doubloons that would be spent on free experience and loans.The same situation with premium ships.They tell us extra credits,and in the game are premium ships always in MM +2.Today I played 6 battles 5 defeats, yesterday a similar score. Tomorrow will not be better. Is it a coincidence? Very strange MM. I think this is a very unfair game.

• Boring 4
  • Bad 1

Players
2,596 posts
12,957 battles

3 minutes ago, goran_mo said:

MM is fitted,to make it difficult for players to win credits and experience.

3 minutes ago, goran_mo said:

and in the game are premium ships always in MM +2.

1 & 2 are contradictory. You'll have way more opportunities of making credits when uptiered. Doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be fun.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
1,359 posts
10,665 battles
9 minutes ago, goran_mo said:

MM is fitted,to make it difficult for players to win credits and experience.WHY?

Dear Friend,

It is just a coincidence. When you lose and therefore do not make lots of experience and credits the other team wins so they make lots of experience and credits.

For WG it is the same. Either you or the other team will make the XP and the Credits.

So, trust me on this one, as in everything random there are streaks of bad results and streaks of good ones. It is just the nature of Random.

Regards, have fun and enjoy the game

Saltface

P.S. The following video was given to me by a friend ( Thanking him once again @Tyrendian89 ) when I complained to him for a very bad streak. It is very informative.

• Cool 3

[ONE2]
Players
3,086 posts
22,026 battles
13 minutes ago, goran_mo said:

MM is fitted,to make it difficult for players to win credits and experience.WHY?To buy a lot of doubloons that would be spent on free experience and loans.The same situation with premium ships.They tell us extra credits,and in the game are premium ships always in MM +2.Today I played 6 battles 5 defeats, yesterday a similar score. Tomorrow will not be better. Is it a coincidence? Very strange MM. I think this is a very unfair game.

Hmmm, yes of course. The MM checks how many credits you have in your account first and then turns on the +2 mode, whenever the amount of free credits exceed 0. :Smile_great: That said though...:

image.png.fe5b02bffb09cb8461b605e33c8f011e.png

Your hypothesis may not be entirely accurate...:cap_hmm:

image.png.7bbd4ea93bfcc6dcf4056fa44e21717a.png

[HANDS]
Players
258 posts
21,756 battles

I would say at 422 battles u advanced way too fast(except if is a reroll account).  U make credits at low tier (V-VI) to finance high tier games OR buy premium account/permanent camo's. U dont see to have any premium ship yet. And about MM, playing against 2 tier higher ships give u better xp and credits, IF u play good :).

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
1 hour ago, goran_mo said:

50% of the players always win.... there is no point in manipulation.

That some players lose more often is no coincidence, that is called lack of skill...

[ONE2]
Players
3,086 posts
22,026 battles
41 minutes ago, airsickgeoduck said:

My personal record is 11 defeats in a row.

BWAHAHAHAAA!  Amateur! - I have a laughing at your 11.:cap_haloween:REAL MEN pull losing streaks of at least 41 games, just for more spite and grit. :cap_viking:

PS. True story, happened when I first began practicing with Mogami. Totally potato'd that one and it took me couple of hundred more games (and a looong "HEPL ME"-thread in this here forum) just to recover back to fairly "respectable" upper 40's WR. Not to worry, I have slightly improved since then...:cap_like:

Players
49 posts
2 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

BWAHAHAHA!  Amateur! - I have a laughing at your 11.:cap_haloween: REAL MEN pull losing streaks of at least 41 games, just for more spite and grit. :cap_viking:

Whoa!! Maybe someday when I grow up - I will be as cool as these REAL MEN.

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

50% of the players always win.... there is no point in manipulation.

FALSE!

It's less than 50% because draws are rarely happening! :Smile_ohmy:

*edit*

Edited by CptMinia
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
600 posts
11,835 battles

2 hours ago, goran_mo said:

Tomorrow will not be better.

Take a break! I'm sure the weather is nice outside, wherever you might be. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
1,359 posts
10,665 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

50% of the players always win....

Should read "50% of the players in any given match always win...."

I know I am a pedantic idiot but what the heck I m sure you will take it as a joke

Regards

Saltface

• Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,606 posts
6,381 battles
2 hours ago, goran_mo said:

Yes, wargaming is so smart, they set 12 players up to lose, so that they will make less credits. This totally doesnt mean that the 12 players on the enemy team wins and thus makes more credits, nonono, wargamings quantum rigging system magically bypasses the rules of mathematics.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,264 posts
8,683 battles

Hiya,

We already have a thread for discussing the matchmaker, please feel free to voice your opinions there. Considering that and the toxic behaviour there's been here, I'll be locking this thread now.

Regards,

CptMinia