Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DocStrangeFruit

Storms

3 comments in this topic

Players
168 posts
8,252 battles

OK I love the storm's and think they really add to the game....BUT......when it states in the mission brief that Storms reduce visibility then it should also mean radar is less effective i.e shorter range.

I know WG are to lazy to properly sort radar out which is why its so OPed as it can go through islands, Stalinium, and the crust of the earth to the core....but come on WG sort your act out as its getting stupid now with the amount of issues you are failing to fix.

Players
8,406 posts
9,218 battles

Funnily enough, I don't even care about radar being useful, because the class that carries 8+ km radar is the class that gets screwed the hardest by 8 km detection range for everyone. Getting 20 seconds of 12 km radar is still a pretty meh trade for potentially running into a BB at 8 km in a Chapayev or Donskoi.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,998 battles

Radar working in cyclones/thunderstorms is actually one of the more common sense thing that could happen in the game.

There have been arguments in the forum for some time about night battles which would have a similar effect.

Sign in to follow this