Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nambr9

Default TAB view

9 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
4,140 posts

When you join the battle usually fist key you press is TAB to check teams.

Lately mission is forced as a default view instead of teams. IDK if it has something todo with settings but its very irritating.

Did I miss something?

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,345 posts
9,353 battles

I think the missions window is automatically selected if you recieve one.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,140 posts

Could be. Noticed I am receiving a lot of missions lately. Mostly I just ignore them as I think they are bad for teamplay.

• Cool 1

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
720 posts
14,208 battles
59 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Could be. Noticed I am receiving a lot of missions lately. Mostly I just ignore them as I think they are bad for teamplay.

Had "start 2 fires" in my Yamato, so i start with HE. Some poor Moskva thought it be safe to show broadside to that noob HE shooter.....i just had gotten my 2 fires :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

Players
98 posts
1,267 battles

I got the 'use lots of consumables' one the other day - had to explain to my team-mates that I wasn't a *complete* idiot when I triggered hydro at spawn, or something else that broadcasts what you're doing to the whole team...!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
4,140 posts
14 minutes ago, Norris_of_Quirm said:

I got the 'use lots of consumables' one the other day - had to explain to my team-mates that I wasn't a *complete* idiot when I triggered hydro at spawn, or something else that broadcasts what you're doing to the whole team...!

Ye.. I noticed those. Very dumb missions.

• Cool 1

Players
1,188 posts
18,992 battles

Yes, when your receive a task and are asked to press TAB it switches to the mission tab. Remember to select back to showing the line-up while you're at it, though, because it'll stay like that until you consciously do so, even for the next battle(s).

Salute.

• Cool 2

Players
8,357 posts
9,213 battles
1 hour ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

Had "start 2 fires" in my Yamato, so i start with HE. Some poor Moskva thought it be safe to show broadside to that noob HE shooter.....i just had gotten my 2 fires :Smile_trollface:

I hate that mission so much. Even more since I today got it on Roma. That was painful.

Sign in to follow this