Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ebu34

I want to express my thoughts and experience about CV rework ( Rant included! )

18 comments in this topic

[LEWD]
Players
327 posts

Hello my fellow forumates,

As many other topics I want to talk about CV rework BS. But before that we had already RN BB HE BS which is irritated me alreadt. We are trying to have 'fun' at under continous spot and harresments of CV with little to no counter attack. 2 CV games became usual nowadays. Even before you can barely start to move CV BS begun. Everyone playing pasive and hugging islands for even slight protection from cancer. Next patch suppose to fix this.

But i feed enough today and made a decision until WG fix this all issue. And i am taking some actions. If i see 2 CV games i gonna immediately quit from that match whatever penalty get or not. Im not here to torture and suffer from poor design and mechanics. And no one can force me to. If that wouldnt solve the problem i gonna quit from game as many other veterans i know. Just simply switch another game which i can spend my valuable and limited leasure and 'fun' time better. 

We are solely here for fun WG. You need to be remainded that as it seems.  You can delete lock or whatever you fancy guys. But as a customer i have every right to express my thoughts. And expressed.  

Playing game from just OBT started. Im afraid going to end this month. Well done WGfor cathering more braindead game play. 

PS: Dont send me %30 cupoons anymore. Im not spending any single dimme to this game anymore. First you need to deserve it!

Sorry far rant guys. But i am frastruating and had enough. 

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 2

[HOO]
Players
1,915 posts
3,770 battles

Why do we need a new thread to hear your thought?. There is a perfectly good CV Rework thread pinned to the top of this forum section.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,263 posts
14,525 battles
10 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

But i am frastruating and had enough. 

Your keyboard too....

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
97 posts
10,682 battles

But i feed enough today and made a decision until WG fix this all issue. And i am taking some actions. If i see 2 CV games i gonna immediately quit from that match whatever penalty get or not. Im not here to torture and suffer from poor design and mechanics. And no one can force me to. If that wouldnt solve the problem i gonna quit from game as many other veterans i know. Just simply switch another game which i can spend my valuable and limited leasure and 'fun' time better. 

I have to agree! CVs are too strong!

• Funny 1

[LEWD]
Players
327 posts
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

Your keyboard too....

Im here for express thoughts. Not for try hard to do monkey business and not even remotely funny sarcasms. If you want to add constructive criticism or support stop being act like party boi and be man up.

I gonna ignore your further posts except as i explained.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[-G0M-]
Beta Tester
294 posts
12,550 battles

Yet another "entitled" player, just complaining, with no insight and no ideas on how to improve things, basically "I have an opinion and everyone should hear it".....

As many have said, there is a dedicated CV thread, but no one would read that unless interested in CV's, which the OP is clearly not.

/sigh

TB.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
27,263 posts
14,525 battles
Just now, Ebu34 said:

If you want to add constructive criticism or support stop being act like party boi and be man up.

This thread is your attempt at constructive criticism? :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
713 posts
21 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

wg, can you pls ban this nobody to co-op for next 1000 battles 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
24 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

Im here for express thoughts. Not for try hard to do monkey business and not even remotely funny sarcasms. If you want to add constructive criticism or support stop being act like party boi and be man up.

42 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

If i see 2 CV games i gonna immediately quit from that match whatever penalty get or not.

looks like monkey business to me.

you're frustrated so you make the game for your 11 teammates harder or even an auto lose because you don't wanna waste time? what about them?

selfish. I hate people like that as much as team killers.

just quit the game already. bye.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
57 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

Hello my fellow forumates,

As many other topics I want to talk about CV rework BS. But before that we had already RN BB HE BS which is irritated me alreadt. We are trying to have 'fun' at under continous spot and harresments of CV with little to no counter attack. 2 CV games became usual nowadays. Even before you can barely start to move CV BS begun. Everyone playing pasive and hugging islands for even slight protection from cancer. Next patch suppose to fix this.

We are solely here for fun WG. You need to be remainded that as it seems.  You can delete lock or whatever you fancy guys. But as a customer i have every right to express my thoughts. And expressed.  

Playing game from just OBT started. Im afraid going to end this month. Well done WGfor cathering more braindead game play. 

PS: Dont send me %30 cupoons anymore. Im not spending any single dimme to this game anymore. First you need to deserve it!

Sorry far rant guys. But i am frastruating and had enough. 

righhttttt....so for your 41% wr from start of your WOWS carier is gulity CV rework :)

right, good job man, now you know who is guilty 

P.S.

i am still wiating for 30% cupon..i will for sure buy t8 premium ship

• Bad 1

[LEWD]
Players
327 posts
5 minutes ago, veslingr said:

righhttttt....so for your 41% wr from start of your WOWS carier is gulity CV rework :)

right, good job man, now you know who is guilty 

P.S.

i am still wiating for 30% cupon..i will for sure buy t8 premium ship

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/529819088-Ebu34/wsgkFzfgRlZaxXqrAWgr_V5W7iQ/!/pvp/overview/

Before start a argument just talk about truth. Or nobody take you serious. As i am doing after this post. And i rarely play in div. All my stats almost single.

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
48 minutes ago, Halja1945 said:

I have to agree! CVs are too strong!

you 2 found THE REASON!!!!

Izrezak.JPG

• Funny 1

Players
3,863 posts
11,333 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Ebu34 sagte:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/529819088-Ebu34/wsgkFzfgRlZaxXqrAWgr_V5W7iQ/!/pvp/overview/

Before start a argument just talk about truth. Or nobody take you serious. As i am doing after this post.

Are you people getting payed by someonr to open these topics btw?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
2 minutes ago, Ebu34 said:

Before start a argument just talk about truth. Or nobody take you serious. As i am doing after this post.

ooo you did not left, you are still here? :)

not man of your word i see

[TTT]
1,608 posts
14,841 battles

Please express your thoughts (rants or otherwise) in the pinned thread. Everything posted here has already been covered, which is not to say that it can't be restated but some aspects have already been answered.

I would also not make a post saying how I will break the rules by leaving a match due to not liking CVs.

Locked.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1