You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SgtPinback

How Many Secondaries?

6 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
4,576 battles

Always just assumed that my Scharnhorst had a total of 12 5.9" secondaries based on the prototype. Imagine my surprise when looking at the game stats that it appears to only have four. Is this actually the case in the game or am I missing something? Do other warships have a similar discrepancy?

Players
8,350 posts
9,213 battles
5 minutes ago, SgtPinback said:

Always just assumed that my Scharnhorst had a total of 12 5.9" secondaries based on the prototype. Imagine my surprise when looking at the game stats that it appears to only have four. Is this actually the case in the game or am I missing something? Do other warships have a similar discrepancy?

Scharnhorst has 12 15 cm guns.

• Cool 2

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles

Scharnhorst indeed has not 4 but 12 150 mm secondaries. They are splitted in 2 categories, even though they have the exact same stats. L/65 Dop. L. C/31 (4 of them) and L/55 MPL C/35 (8 of them).

So, I don't know what you mean.

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,937 posts
5,356 battles
4 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

They are splitted in 2 categories, even though they have the exact same stats.

Because four are single mounts and four are double mounts. Also you seem to have forgotten the 14 (7x2) 105mm guns, as those count as secondaries too @SgtPinback

Players
1,709 posts
8,900 battles

Of the 150s it has 4 x 2 mounts and 4 x 1 mounts = 12 guns total and with 6 on each side plus the 105s.

Players
2,387 posts
15,572 battles
17 hours ago, SgtPinback said:

How Many Secondaries?

As many as possible!